Augmented reality (or AR) has already become one of the hottest trends in advertising especially due to the innovative nature of the benefits that come with it.
There’s no denying this fact that AR’s lately had a significant hand in increasing customer impressions, on the whole. At the same time, it is equally true that it has also played a key role in driving customer engagements over time; something that can seldom be matched by anything else, in particular.
Now, in here, I have listed a few of the major benefits of implementing augmented reality in business advertising sectors. So let’s go through them all without any further ado.
- The Augmented reality technology is a bit unique; a bit different (at least up till now)
Any novelty factor associated with an application will naturally wear off after some time but until and unless that point is reached, people try their best to get the best out of it, and the results they get are majestic indeed.
The augmented reality technology is still said to be in its infancy which obviously points to the fact that more and more innovation will surely follow over time. So the craze of this technology is justified indeed; all because of the “unique” tag associated with it.
Therefore, we would advise you to hop on the bandwagon ASAP. You will definitely benefit a lot in the long run as a result of the same.
- Augmented reality helps in three-dimensional thinking
Previously, ads were usually displayed in a two-dimensional interface on several display networks. Augmented reality has simply taken this up to a whole new level.
The AR technology has opened up a wide array of possibilities through the simple addition of a dimension into a company’s business marketing campaign. People can now visualize ads in 3D, rather than 2D which is a significant benefit in itself. Here’s an example for your reference:
- Augmented reality helps in content personalization
A personalized media is obviously more engaging and more enthralling than a standard photograph or a video. Now, this is a benefit that’s seemingly unmatched by anything else lying in the same equivalent category.
Augmented reality can play a huge role in personalizing content for good. So naturally, it became the choicest tool of promotion to many mmodern-daymarketers provided they have the necessary resources and the desire to achieve their goals within a reasonable amount of time.
- The ”viral” factor associated with augmented reality gives it an edge over the others
The novelty factor associated with augmented reality can surely play a vital role in enhancing an individual’s desire to share the same with others, either through social media or through word of mouth.
Things like these can profoundly benefit businesses, on the whole. A viral content is priceless; augmented reality can help businesses achieve the same within a reasonable amount of time. If this isn’t a benefit, what is?
- Augmented reality can help customers experience products in an e-commerce setting
Customers can now experience e-commerce products in a virtual environment, thanks to the magical wonders of the augmented reality technology.
If you want an example, refer to the following video, in particular.
- Augmented reality can help to make the viewing experience memorable to the audience
A memorable marketing campaign is simply priceless.
Most veteran marketers aim for a memorable campaign throughout their entire life, but seldom they achieve it in the long run as a result of weak content or improper execution.
Augmented reality can help you with that, and I have plenty of examples to prove the same in the blink of an eye.
In fact, the best one is Pokemon GO!
A few more worthy mentions…
- Augmented reality is highly entertaining in comparison to a traditional video or audio. In fact, conventional video and audio are no matches to the innovative attire of the AR technology.
- The augmented reality technology can augment virtual world objects with our real world in such a way that they feel more authentic and more enriching.
- Lastly, I would like to point out that the use of AR in business marketing can significantly improve your business revenue in the long run. This perhaps counts to be the biggest benefit of the lot; doesn’t it?
So that’s basically it. It’s time I bring this to an end for now with the hope that you enjoyed everything we discussed in this article. Goodbye and good luck!