- Incorporating Google Analytics Into Your Social Media Strategy
- 24 Best Social Media Promotion Tools
- The Innovators Behind the Shifting Entertainment Space
- 4 Social Marketing Time Management Tips
- Nail Your Digital Marketing in 2015 With These Top Tools
- 6 Takeaways About The Future Of Content Marketing
- 5 Ways The Internet Of Things Will Change Social Media
- What Can Be Done About Low Social Media ROI?
- 13 Brilliant Email Marketing Tools for the Savvy Marketer
- 5 Reasons Local SEO is No Longer Optional
- How Storytelling Grows Your Social Media Audience
- 5 Laws Of Content Marketing (Infographic)
We pride ourselves on providing our community with timely, high quality and valuable content from some of the best minds in the industry. To maintain these standards we ask our contributors to adhere to the following guidelines:
- All posts must be at least 300 words and may contain relevant images, videos, and outbound links that improve the overall experience of our community. Irrelevant hyperlinks will be removed and submissions containing keyword stuffing will be rejected. Note: All links must naturally fit into the sentence/article and provide value to the reader. Posts may not contain affiliate links.
- Posts may not be overly promotional; however, contributors are welcome to include a relevant CTA at the end of their posts.
- Author bios for individual contributors must be placed in the user profile and may not be included within the text of the post itself.
- Given the large volume of posts that we receive daily, we ask that your posts be in a ready-to-publish state consistent with our existing content when you submit them for final review. While we review each post and may adjust formatting as needed, posts requiring heavy editing may be rejected.
- Our contributors are responsible for the originality and accuracy of their submissions. Any contributor caught plagiarizing content will be banned.
- We syndicate content published on Business 2 Community to third parties such as Yahoo! and Google News. Please proofread and edit your post carefully before submitting. While we can make changes to our copy of the article if necessary, we do not have the ability to edit or take down posts syndicated to external sites.
- All post publication & editing is done at the discretion of Business 2 Community. We do not guarantee that we will be able to honor requests from contributors to edit or delete posts after they are published.
Disclaimer: Your request to create a contributor account constitutes an agreement to these posting guidelines.