- 10 Content Marketing Lessons From The World’s Fastest Growing Websites
- How Your Personal Brand Can Be More Productive on Social Media
- How Much Should Your Company Invest In Digital Marketing?
- The Complete Social Media Clean Up Checklist (Infographic)
- Lead Generation Tips – Dealing with the Social Craziness
- How Project Managers Can Get More Out of a Trade Show
- 7 Web Design Trends That Are Outdated
- The 2015 NYC Taxi Driver Calendar Is Why We Love New York
- Social Media Etiquette Guide For Businesses (Infographic)
- Trish Stratus Wants WWE Women To Create Interesting Characters And Fight Men
- Is Email Marketing Successful Or Just Plain Easy?
- What Does The Cloud Mean For Distribution?
We pride ourselves on providing our community with timely, high quality and valuable content from some of the best minds in the industry. To maintain these standards we ask our contributors to adhere to the following guidelines:
- All posts must be at least 300 words and may contain relevant images, videos, and outbound links that improve the overall experience of our community. Irrelevant hyperlinks will be removed and submissions containing keyword stuffing will be rejected. Note: All links must naturally fit into the sentence/article and provide value to the reader. Posts may not contain affiliate links.
- Posts may not be overly promotional; however, contributors are welcome to include a relevant CTA at the end of their posts.
- Author bios for individual contributors must be placed in the user profile and may not be included within the text of the post itself.
- Given the large volume of posts that we receive daily, we ask that your posts be in a ready-to-publish state consistent with our existing content when you submit them for final review. While we review each post and may adjust formatting as needed, posts requiring heavy editing may be rejected.
- Our contributors are responsible for the originality and accuracy of their submissions. Any contributor caught plagiarizing content will be banned.
- We syndicate content published on Business 2 Community to third parties such as Yahoo! and Google News. Please proofread and edit your post carefully before submitting. While we can make changes to our copy of the article if necessary, we do not have the ability to edit or take down posts syndicated to external sites.
- All post publication & editing is done at the discretion of Business 2 Community. We do not guarantee that we will be able to honor requests from contributors to edit or delete posts after they are published.
Disclaimer: Your request to create a contributor account constitutes an agreement to these posting guidelines.