Another year has gone by but the content marketing landscape remains busy today. As we welcome the year 2017, there goes again the trends and shifts that every content marketer expects to take place in the industry this year and forward.
From new tools to shift of goals and objectives, it is very evident that content marketing indeed is an ever-changing industry. And the only way to leverage with these changes is to keep up with the latest techniques and make sure that your strategy is in line with the ongoing trends in the market. Having said that, here are the key takeaways from the infographic below that you should consider if you want to make the most out of your content marketing efforts this year:
- More companies will adopt content marketing
- More companies will become more mature in their content marketing efforts
- Strategy documentation will be given more importance
- Lead generation and website traffic will remain as the top goals in content marketing
- Analytics, dedicated email platform, and editorial calendar remains to be the most useful content marketing tools
- Social media content, blogs, email newsletters and in-person events remain to be the most employed B2B content marketing tactics.
- Email and LinkedIn continue to grab the top spot in terms of the most effective content distribution channel in B2B context.
Judging from these trends, it is very certain that B2B companies are taking bolder moves that somehow mimics the strategy being used by B2C companies, especially in terms of utilization of social media networks.
If you want to learn more, check this infographic from Digital Marketing Philippines, which will present the top B2B content marketing trends that can help you ramp up your content marketing strategy this year 2017.
Embedded from Digital Marketing Philippines.