Lance Bass and Michael Turchin’s Cinderella wedding was all that the two grooms could ever ask for. Bass spilled all the details of his wedding with Turchin during a People Magazine interview. By the tone of Bass’ voice, the wedding lived up to its hype.
The ceremony was planned by Sharon Sacks, a renowned wedding planner who is also the mastermind behind Kanye West and Kim Kardashian’s wedding earlier this year. Bass and Turchin, though, were both heavily involved in the planning phase.
Days before the two walked down the aisle, the couple shared the exquisite details of their impending holy matrimony. The interview will be made available as part of an E! special and will be aired on Feb. 5, just in time for Valentine’s day.
As far as how Lance Bass and Michael Turchin’s wedding went, here are the known details:
• The guest list initially included 750 guests but was eventually curtailed to 300.
• Some of the notable guests include Cheryl Burke, Lisa Vanderpump, Chris Kirkpatrick, Joey Fatone, and Bass’ former NSYNC bandmates minus Justin Timberlake. Timberlake was unable to attend due to scheduling conflicts. The couple’s three dogs attended as well.
• The ceremony included a fleet of hired supermodels and flower girls.
• No bridesmaid or groomsmen were selected to prevent hurt feelings.
• The ceremony was non-denominational and included a fusion of both Bass and Turchin’s respective southern Baptist and Jewish faiths.
• Instead of a traditional preacher or rabbi, the ceremony was officiated by actresses Jamie-Lynn Sigler and JoAnna Garcia Swisher.
• Jordin Sparks was originally scheduled to be the wedding entertainer but had to pull out. She was replaced by JC Chasez and Kelly Price.
• The dessert included a seven-tier wedding cake topped with cream cheese and walnut frosting. The edible delights also included chocolate confectionary from Dylan’s Candy Bar and frozen treats from Steve’s Ice Cream.
After the wedding, Bass had the following comments about his big day:
— Lance Bass (@LanceBass) December 20, 2014
— Lance Bass (@LanceBass) December 21, 2014
Before meeting Turchin, Bass dated Boys Meets World actress Danielle Fishel for one year. He would continue to date women until the age of 22. He finally came out in 2006 after media gossip surfaced that he was in a same-sex relationship with Amazing Race season four winner Reichen Lehmkuhl. Bass confirmed the relationship though the two split later that year.
With Lance Bass and Michael Turchin’s wedding, it looks like the former NSYNC star finally found a lifelong partner to spend the rest of his life with.[photo credit: The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas’ Photostream]