If you’re on Twitter, then surely you’ve heard of their video app Vine. Recently, Vine added the ability to embed your Vines onto your website, blog, or anywhere else where embedding is allowed. It’s a great way to not only promote your Vines, but to reach out to those who may not be using the app.
To embed your Vine videos just follow these simple steps.
1. Create a new Vine and post it to your feed.
2. Tap the ellipses icon below the vine video you want to embed.
3. Click “share this post” from the popup menu
4. Click “embed” (If there is no embed option, you’ll need to share to Twitter first)
5. Type your email address in the To: field (It should automatically generate an email for you).
6. Open the email and click the link to get instructions to embed your Vine.
7. Choose the style and size settings for the Vine you’re embedding
8. Copy the auto generated HTML code and paste it on your website or blog.
And you’re all done, but before you embed your Vine’s all over the web, you might wanna take the time to plan them out. You can download our free Vine micro-planning template to help you with the planning process.