Apple products are among the hottest of the hot commodities on Black Friday. This year several retailers will be offering some Black Friday sales on iTunes gift cards, iPods, and, yes, even the iPad 2.
One of the most popular practices for Black Friday 2011 is to offer gift cards with iPod Touches, so consider those when deciding where to make your Apple purchases this year.
Who Has The Best Black Friday Deals on Apple Products?
Toys R Us
- 8 GB iPod Touch. Comes with $50 Toys R Us gift card. $199.99
- 32 GB iPod Touch. Comes with $50 Toys R Us gift card. $299.99
- 8 GB iPod Touch. $195.
- 32 GB iPod Touch. $294.99
- $100 iTunes Gift Card. $80
- iPad 2. While no price has yet been listed, Best Buy will be offering the Apple iPad 2 on sale for Black Friday 2011.
- 8 GB iPod Touch. Comes with $40 Target gift card. $195
- 8 GB iPod Nano. Comes with $15Target gift card. $129
- $25 iTunes Gift Card. $20
Don’t forget about the source, itself! In 2010, Apple offered an 8% discount on its merchandise on Black Friday. While the exact nature of its 2011 Black Friday sales hasn’t been officially released, it is anticipated that they will follow suit this year. Apple’s official Black Friday page will become available on Friday, November 25.
If you’re heading out in search of Apple goods, make sure you double-check what time each store opens. Toys R Us opens at 9 p.m. on Thanksgiving while several others open at midnight. Happy shopping!
Image Source: Zoli Erdos/Flickr