eToro offers a portfolio ‘InTheGame’ that’s a list of gaming companies to invest in and their stock tickers e.g. Nvidia Corporation (NVDA).
Smart portfolios are an optional copytrading tool – currently 4,924 eToro users have opted in to copy trade this portfolio – to automate their investment in gaming technology. Over the last two years it is up over 40%.
eToro is also known for its crypto platform and some of the gaming company stocks it supports are involved in some form in cryptocurrency projects.
List of Gaming Companies to Invest In With InTheGame
These are the gaming company stocks invested in by its creators and those that copy trade it:
- Activision Blizzard Inc. (ATVI) – an interactive entertainment company that develops and publishes gaming content and services
- Nvidia Corporation (NVDA) – a US multinational that designs, manufactures and markets graphics processing units (GPUs) for the gaming market
- Sony Group Corporation (SONY) – leading Japanese gaming company that produces games consoles and created the PlayStation
- Electronic Arts Inc. (EA) – digital interactive entertainment company and video games producer
- Advanced Micro Devices Inc. (AMD) – Silicon Valley startup and semiconductor company creating high-performance computing and graphics technology for gaming
- SciPlay Corporation (SCPL) – a digital game developer and publisher based in Las Vegas specializing in mobile and web-based games
- Turtle Beach Corp (HEAR) – a consumer electronics company known for gaming headset solutions for video games
- Corsair Gaming Inc. (CRSR) – a technology company that makes products aimed at gamers, content creators, and PC users
- Bilibili (BILI) – a video-sharing platform popular with the younger generation in China, inspired by anime, comics, and games
Many other gaming companies are listed, alongside some major companies related to computing and cloud services, such as Microsoft (MSFT), Amazon (AMZN, Apple Inc (AAPL), Intel (INTC) and more. Several semiconductor manufacturing companies are also listed.
As we wrote in our list of oil companies post, past performance isn’t necessarily an indicator of future results – however this portfolio of gaming companies has performed well over the past 24 months.
eToro also supports gaming crypto tokens as well as stocks related to gaming.
Lucky Block - Undervalued Crypto
- Listed on Gate.io, LBank, MEXC, PancakeSwap
- NFT Competitions, Jackpot Draws
- Powers Casino & Sportsbook Platform - luckyblock.com
- 10,000 NFTs Minted
- $2M+ in Prizes Awarded