- HostGator – affordable web hosting solution
- Safari – easy-to-use browser iDevices OS X Mountain Lion – Comes standard on all Macs
- Grasshopper – affordable cloud-based phone and IVR solution
- MailChimp – simple interface to send out your email campaigns and build a list.
- MOO – on-demand business cards, stickers, and stationary to promote your business
- SurveyMonkey – customizable forms to poll customers and analyze that data
- Shark Tank – TV show with ventures vying for funding
- Task Rabbit – reliable outsourcing of some of your daily tasks
- Red Bull – instant energy to keep you up in those long nights
The #entrepreneurfail part of this is that aspiring entrepreneurs may want to just use a service or a vendor without assessing business needs and ROI and end up wasting time and resources. Make sure you do your due diligence and choose only vendors that will grow your business.
Did we miss any “animalistic” resources and tools for entrepreneurs in this kingdom? Let me know in the comments below.
Enjoyed this comic? Sign up on www.entrepreneurfail.com for exclusive, never-published comics.