Web hosting is one of the most important yet one of the most overlooked aspects of any successful website. Choosing the best WordPress hosting for your needs can boost your SEO and sales.
That said, there are several types of WordPress hosting available, including free, shared, dedicated, VPS, and managed WordPress hosting. So, with so many options to choose from, how do you zero in on the best one for you?
To assist you in selecting the best WordPress VPS hosting, we signed up for and tested each major web host and analyzed everything, including the installation of WP-specific tools, reliability, pricing, and a slew of other factors. Our ultimate list of the top 10 WordPress VPS hosting is all you need to find the perfect service for your needs, whether you’re starting a blog, an online store, a local business, or an enterprise brand. Let’s get started!
Best WordPress VPS Hosting: Top 10 Sites For April 2023
Here’s our hand-picked list of the best WordPress hosting companies:
- SiteGround: Best WordPress VPS Hosting Provider
- A2 Hosting: Most Affordable Hosting Plans and Prices
- Flywheel: Excellent Entry-level WordPress VPS Host
- Dreamhost: Best Provider of WordPress Endorsed Hosting
- Hostgator: Most Popular Mainstream Host
- Bluehost: Best Web Hosting Provider
- WP Engine: Best Managed WordPress Hosting
- Kinsta: Best WordPress Host for Performace and Local Development
- Hostinger: Best Value for Money WP VPS Hosting
- Inmotion: Best WP Host for Multiple Sites
Best VPS Hosting for WordPress: Compared
Let’s dive into the detailed review of each WordPress Hosting.
1. SiteGround- Best VPS WordPress Hosting Provider
SiteGround is a well-known shared hosting company that provides various hosting solutions to its customers, including managed WooCommerce and WordPress hosting and several other services such as migration tools, WordPress installs, daily backups, and staging spaces.
Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced webmaster, SiteGround is an excellent choice since you can enjoy efficiency, faultless performance, exceptional support, dependable uptime, class-leading security, and premium features regardless of the hosting package you choose.
Overall, this is an excellent host for WordPress online stores and eCommerce companies looking to upgrade and anyone looking for good security and easy site backups for their pages.
Here’s what we love about SiteGround:
- Cloudflare CDN (Cloudflare Content Delivery Network): SiteGround integrates the Cloudflare content delivery network (CDN), speeding up your website if you have visitors worldwide.
- Unbeatable WordPress Performance: SiteGround uses Google Cloud technology to provide a high-speed working environment and a free plugin to boost your site like never before.
- Unmetered Bandwidth: If you host your site via SiteGround, you’ll get unlimited bandwidth without paying extra. This is a highly enticing option, particularly for individuals who have a lot of traffic and need more bandwidth than most shared hosting providers can supply.
- Custom Caching: SiteGround has a specialized caching system for the most popular content management systems (CMSs), including Joomla, WordPress, and Drupal. This improves website performance by caching dynamic material, so the server does not have to rebuild it for each visitor.
- Startup: Starting at $3.99 per month, it supports one website with 10GB storage and ten thousand monthly visits.
- GrowBig: Starting at $6.99 per month, it allows up to 25,000 monthly visits and supports an unlimited number of websites with 20 GB of storage.
- GoGeek: Starting at $10.69 per month, it allows up to 100,000 monthly visits and supports an unlimited number of websites with 30 GB of storage.
- Unmetered traffic
- Instant customer support
- Free SSL Certificate
- Free website backup & migration
- SSD Hosting
- PHP 7.4 hosting
- Relatively low storage
2. A2 Hosting: Most Affordable Hosting Plans and Prices
A2 Hosting has been in business since 2001 and is well-known for its fast page load speeds. It’s a top developer-friendly hosting company with limitless flexibility and all the resources you’ll need to create a website.
It also houses the industry’s best money-back guarantee scheme, so you don’t need to put in much thought before getting started with it. Not to forget, it’s also known for its lightning-fast and dependable web hosting.
A 99.98 percent uptime guarantee, free site migration, and free automated backups are just a few things that set A2 apart from the competition in terms of reliable web hosting. This is a good alternative if you require a fast web hosting service with low upfront pricing and the flexibility to scale your website’s growth.
Here’s what we love about A2 Hosting:
- Unlimited Bandwidth: Transfer as much data as you want from your old website to your new one for free. You may also opt for A2 Hosting’s skilled support crew’s assistance to move your website.
- Up to 20 Times Faster Than Competitors: A2 Site Accelerator 1-click caching and turbo servers increase website loading time by around 20x.
- Perpetual Safety: A2 Hosting provides free HackScan Protection, a dual firewall, KernelCare rebootless kernel updates, virus scanning, brute force defense, etc., for ultimate site security.
- Modern Developer Tools: You’ll have access to the latest developer tools as soon as they’re released.
- StartUp ($2.99/month): It allows you to host one website and provides 100GB of SSD storage.
- Drive ($5.99/month): This tags along limitless SSD storage and free automated backups.
- Turbo Boost ($6.99/month): This plan consists of an NVMe AMD EPYC Server with LiteSpeed Web Server.
- Turbo Max ($12.99/month): It permits an infinite amount of websites and is hosted on an NVMe AMD EPYC Server with LiteSpeed Web Server.
- Reliable uptime of 99.98%
- Extremely fast page loading
- Malware scanning
- 24×7 server monitoring
- Free daily backups
- It doesn’t include a free domain
3. Flywheel: Excellent Entry-level WordPress VPS Host
If you’re looking for a web host to help you grow your web development or design business, try Flywheel. It’s well-known for its extensive tools for designers, freelancers, developers, agencies, etc., but its WordPress managed hosting service is equally popular.
Flywheel provides high speeds, consistent performance, and support to maintain your WordPress site. Furthermore, Flywheel is based on a solid network infrastructure optimized for speed, security, and scalability.
Moreover, it has value-rich plans; features include automatic backups, free site migration, WordPress updates, CDN integration, built-in caching, SSL support, and much more. Also, these features are housed in a stylish, user-friendly interface.
Here’s what we love about Flywheel:
- Built-in Caching: The caching system improves server performance and decreases download times, meaning your website will run smoothly and quickly without additional caching services or plugins.
- CDN: The Content Delivery Network (CDN) is a content delivery structure that simultaneously distributes your content in multiple locations. This provides users with a high level of coverage.
- Cloning: Flywheel enables you to clone an existing website, reducing the time and effort required to create a new website.
- Create and Restore Backups: This feature makes it simple to create and restore backups, not to mention it also speeds up the process of restoring backups.
- Tiny ($13 per month): This plan is suitable for portfolio websites and supports 5,000 monthly visits.
- Starter ($25/month): This plan allows for up to 25,000 monthly visits and is ideal for freelancers, small sites, and personal blogs.
- Freelance ($96 per month): This freelance plan allows 100,000 visits per month.
- Agency Tier ($242 per month): Choose this plan if your website enjoys over 400,000 monthly visits.
- Excellent 24×7 live chat support
- SSL included in every plan
- One-click installations
- Fast and stable performance
- User-friendly interface
- Limited hosting options
4. DreamHost: Best Provider of WordPress Endorsed Hosting
Dreamhost is a multi-award-winning WordPress host, and for good reason. It hosts over 1.5 million sites for 400,000+ members and is one of only four web hosts that WordPress itself endorses. DreamHost will be your best bet if you want to build a Linux-powered website.
DreamHost’s web hosting service has impressive features that successfully meet a wide range of personal and business web hosting requirements. What’s more, it provides shared, virtual private server (VPS), WordPress, cloud, and dedicated plans. Furthermore, its website-building software provides webmasters with simple tools for creating attractive, flexible sites.
Here’s what we love about DreamHost:
- Free WHOIS Privacy: DreamHost’s anti-spam protection is perhaps the best in the industry, with WHOIS privacy included in all of its plans.
- 100 Percent Uptime: Unlike many of its competitors, DreamHost guarantees 100 percent uptime, meaning your website will never be down for more than a second.
- Security: You enjoy multi-factor authentication, automatically enabled sFTP, free secure hosting, PHP 7, HTTP/2, and your website would have its own firewall.
- Unlimited Bandwidth: All DreamHost accounts come with unlimited bandwidth. And you can always upgrade to a higher plan if you want unlimited storage.
- Shared Starter: This plan costs $2.59 per month and is suitable for smaller businesses with less traffic.
- Shared Unlimited: It costs $3.95 per month and is suitable for larger sites with heavy traffic.
- Award-winning hosting
- Great customer support
- Officially recommended by WordPress
- 1-click WordPress installation
- Free domain, SSL, and privacy
- Automatic daily backups
- No free email
5. Hostgator: Most Popular Mainstream Host
Hostgator is one of the most popular web hosts, hosting over 10 million domains. It’s a wise choice for any website owner, with a 99.9% uptime guarantee, 1-click WordPress installation, and 24×7 support.
Hostgator provides shared hosting and cloud, VPS, reseller, dedicated web hosting, and a site builder. Having said that, HostGator also provides Linux and Windows-based shared hosting packages, giving feasible opportunities for small and medium-sized businesses to grow.
The fact that Hostgator includes a few extra features with its various hosting plans adds to the appeal of the web host. For example, each hosting plan consists of several freebies. You get a free website builder and tools, unlimited bandwidth and disk space, free domain transfers, over 4,000 website templates, and unlimited MySQL databases.
Here’s what we love about Hostgator:
- Real-time Monitoring: This web host monitors servers round the clock and uses biometric locks and mantrap security entrances and exits to keep intruders out. The company runs weekly malware scans to ensure there is no spyware hijacking your website.
- Shared Server: Indeed, HostGator keeps your website on a shared server, but it uses Virtual Private Servers to keep your site and information private and secure. A shared server is digitally divided into tinier sections using specific software configurations, keeping your site isolated and safe without requiring you to host it on an entirely new server.
- Unlimited Hosting: Another fantastic feature of Hostgator’s hosting plans is their limitlessness: you’ll have access to unmetered bandwidth, disk space, and unlimited databases. In addition, you can also create an unlimited number of email addresses and domain names on your account.
- Solid Server Uptime: HostGator guarantees 99.9 percent uptime right. Say your site’s uptime falls short of their 99.9% uptime guarantee. In that case, you will be compensated accordingly.
- Hatchling ($2.64/month): This plan allows you to host just one website, so it’s best suited for personal blogs and portfolio websites.
- Baby ($3.38/month): Go for this plan to connect to an unlimited number of websites. The Baby plan is ideal for small businesses and small-to-medium-sized blogs.
- Pro ($5.08/month): This plan allows unlimited website hosting and includes SEO tools, a free dedicated IP address, and a free upgrade to positive SSL.
- Reliable web hosting
- Free business email address
- Free domain name and SSL
- 1-click WordPress install
- 45-day money-back guarantee
- Higher renewal rates
6. Bluehost: Best Web Hosting Provider
Bluehost was founded in 2003 and has since expanded to become one of the world’s largest, dependable and affordable web hosting providers.
Bluehost is an excellent choice for beginners since it includes all one needs to begin with WordPress, from a free domain name and automatic WordPress installation to a free drag-and-drop page builder and detailed step-by-step instructions.
Also, it provides marketing training, social media marketing, SEO services, content creation, email, graphic design services, local business listings, domain names, and web hosting services.
Here’s what we love about Bluehost:
- Drag-and-drop-Website Builder: A drag-and-drop site builder is available for those with a fair idea of what they want to develop but lack the necessary HTML and CSS skills.
- cPanel: Bluehost uses the cPanel, a popular site management system. It also provides free backups to ensure no critical site files are lost.
- Blue Flash Launch Assistance: Are you new to Bluehost and WordPress? Bluehost’s unique feature called Blue Flash Launch Support makes it simple to get started. The best part is that this service is completely free of charge and tags along with your hosting package.
- Security: Bluehost provides three anti-spam tools (Spam Experts, Apache Spam Assassin, and Spam Hammer) and hotlink protection. You can also create email account filters, generate IP address blacklists, password-protect directories, and manage private keys and digital certificates.
- Basic: The Basic plan costs $2.95 per month and is ideal for small websites.
- Plus: The Plus plan costs $5.45 and is best for small businesses.
- Choice Plus: The Choice Plus plan costs $5.45 and is best for growing businesses.
- Pro: The Pro costs $13.95 per month and is perfect for larger businesses with high traffic.
- Affordable pricing
- Free CDN + SSL
- Free domain name
- Fantastic customer support
- Officially recommended by WordPress
- Constant upsells
7. WP Engine: Best Managed WordPress Hosting
WP Engine provides high-quality, managed hosting with excellent uptime, cloud platform flexibility, WordPress-specific security, daily backups, and other fantastic features.
Its hassle-free hosting provides fast and robust servers capable of handling anything, and its incredible customer service is the cherry on the top. Note that your website will be virtually hacker-proof.
Moreover, WP Engine can also handle various other technical aspects of your website, giving you more time to focus on creating high-quality content and enhancing promotional campaigns for your small business or freelance project.
Here’s what we love about WP Engine:
- WP Engine Local Development: You can use your favorite debugging tools, such as WP-CLI, Xdebug, and MailHog.
- One-click Installation: You can begin building your local WordPress site right away with the one-click WordPress installation. You can also work in the environment of your choices, such as MySQL and Hot-Swap PHP 5.6 and PHP 7.3.
- WP Engine Auto Migration: This hosting service includes a simple WP migration plugin that will migrate your site for you, including importing your database and replacing domain values.
- WP Engine Proprietary EverCache: You don’t need to be concerned about the impact of increased traffic on your page speed when using EverCache. This feature caches static content on your site automatically. Furthermore, the system evaluates all incoming traffic to determine which to serve and which to block.
- Startup ($30 per month): This entry-level plan supports up to 25,000 monthly visits.
- Professional ($59 per month): With this plan, you can set up three sites and cater to 75,000 visitors per month.
- Growth ($115 per month): This plan boosts your traffic support to 100,000 and gives you ten sites to play with.
- Scale ($290 per month): The Scale plan adds more resources and allows for up to 400,000 visits per month.
- Fast loading time
- Expert WordPress support
- Advanced security tools
- 1-click WordPress installation
- Free SSL, CDN, and website backups
- Easy staging tools
- 10+ premium themes
- It doesn’t sell domains
8. Kinsta: Best WordPress Host for Performace and Local Development
Kinsta is a cloud-based host that provides managed WordPress plans with unrivaled server power and optimization. It delivers all of the scaling and speed benefits you’d anticipate from a cloud-based host and many excellent WordPress management tools.
When you combine this with a highly skilled support group of developers, you have yourself a premium web hosting service, albeit at a premium price.
Kinsta promises an impressive list of features, including the best hosting, next-generation infrastructure, and excellent customer service. It has also lately rebranded to a much more user-friendly and sleeker version of itself, and it now looks better than ever.
Here’s what we love about Kinsta:
- DNS: DNS is the set of instructions that links your registered domain to your hosting, where your website resides. Kinsta includes Premium DNS with all of their plan levels, making it much easier to set up your website.
- One-click Staging: Test new WordPress plugins, versions, and code in a secure environment before deploying them within minutes. Moreover, Kinsta’s Selective Push feature provides you granular control over everything you want to push live.
- Local Development: Kinsta has its local development tool, DevKinsta, a handy tool for developers to design, develop, and deploy WordPress sites locally. It blends directly with Kinsta hosting and allows you to push websites from your local background to your production or staging environments.
- APM: Kinsta provides a free application performance monitoring tool that allows you to drill down into your site’s performance on a particular level, such as PHP processes or catching slow database queries.
- Starter: Starts at $30 per month, with a traffic limit of 20,000 visits and 10 GB of disk space.
- Pro: This plan costs $60 per month and has a traffic limit of 40,000 visits and 20 GB of disk space.
- Business plans: Prices range from $100 to $400 and include various plans such as Business 1, Business 2, etc.
- Enterprise plans: Start at $600 per month and include 60 WordPress installs, a 1,000,000 visit traffic limit, and 100GB of disk space, among other features.
- User-friendly dashboard
- Excellent performance
- Scalable plan options to fit your needs
- WordPress-specific optimization
- Free website migration
- No phone support
9. Hostinger: Best Value for Money WP VPS Hosting
Hostinger started as a free web hosting service in 2007 and has since grown to become one of the best shared and cloud hosting providers available. It’s a dependable web hosting service known for its low prices and quick load times.
Moreover, you don’t need any prior web development experience to get started with Hostlinger, as it’s one of the most straightforward web hosting solutions on the market right now. It provides lightning-fast speeds, advanced features, and a fantastic global support team while maintaining the market’s lowest prices, making it an excellent value-for-money WP VPS hosting provider!
Here’s what we love about Hostinger:
- Site Creation: If you don’t already have a website, you can use Zyro, Hostinger’s website builder, to create one. It’s a pretty slick system for creating small business websites, with features like designing a logo and using AI-powered text to streamline copy.
- Free SSL: Hostinger has recently added free SSL to its catalog of features, which will give you an extra layer of security for free, allowing your users to enjoy an encrypted connection!
- Custom Dashboard: Hostinger takes pride in its customizable dashboard, which can be customized exactly how you want it while remaining clutter-free, minimalistic, and functional.
- Control Panel hPanel: Hostinger’s custom-built hPanel control panel is included in all its shared and WordPress plans. This is where you’ll manage your website and web hosting environment, including billing information, email addresses, domain names, and FTP tools.
- Web Hosting: This plan starts from $1.99 per month and allows you to host 1-100 websites.
- Cloud Hosting: This starts from $9.99 per month and allows you to host 300 websites.
- VPS Hosting: Starts from $2.99 per month and offers 20 GB storage, 1 GB RAM, and 1000 GB worth of monthly data transfers.
- Email Hosting: This plan costs $0.99 per month and includes two mail filters, 10 GB of email storage, and 50 email aliases.
- Good, low-cost plans
- 385 ms average load time
- Strong uptime
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Multiple server locations
- Easy and detailed onboarding
- No free site migration
10. Inmotion: Best WP Host for Multiple Sites
InMotion is a popular web hosting provider based in the United States that offers something for everyone, be it a hobbyist web designer or a medium-sized business. A few of the many things it offers include WordPress shared hosting, BoldGrid-based graphical website creator, managed WordPress, reseller plans, managed and cloud VPS, high-end enterprise products, managed and bare metal dedicated servers, and so on.
InMotion Hosting is lightning quick — boasts of a worldwide average of 172 ms and ranks a solid A+. Its lenient 90-day money-back guarantee demonstrates how confident it is in its services.
- WordPress Updates: WordPress security relies on the plugin, core, and theme updates. InMotion will manage them for you, so you won’t have to break a sweat.
- WordPress-optimized Server Infrastructure: The server must meet a few essential requirements for your WordPress site to perform optimally. InMotion supports PHP 7, runs NGINX servers, and uses Varnish caching for fast loading times.
- BoldGrid Drag-and-drop Website Builder: If you want a graphic web design experience, you can use BoldGrid as part of your hosting package for free.
- Pre-installed Jetpack: Jetpack comes pre-installed on every InMotion WordPress website.
- Core ($3.49/month): You get two websites and ten times the WP performance.
- Launch ($6.99/month): Pick this plan to connect an unlimited number of websites and enjoy 20x WP performance.
- Power ($6.99/month): This plan will allow you to access an unlimited number of websites and get 30x WP performance.
- Pro ($14.99/month): It offers unlimited websites, caching, free domain, and 40x WP performance.
- Excellent uptime
- Extremely stable and reliable host
- Fast page loading time
- 90-day money-back guarantee
- BoldGrid website builder for WordPress
- Lacks Windows servers
What is WordPress VPS Hosting?
VPS hosting happens to be the ideal solution for individuals looking for a tailored hosting base but with a limited budget. It’s more like a bridge between shared and dedicated hosting servers, offering a great deal of freedom and flexibility at a relatively affordable cost. A VPS (virtual private machine) is a method of partitioning a computer server into several servers so that each can be used as a separate computer.
So, what makes WordPress VPS hosting different from regular VPS hosting? Well, WordPress VPS hosting works similarly to any other VPS hosting, but it’s specially optimized to host WordPress sites. Considering that WordPress is currently the world’s most popular content management system (CMS), it is no surprise that many would find WordPress hosting helpful.
You can run your WordPress sites smoothly on a WordPress VPS as the service is customized for the said CMS. In case you choose a provider that offers managed VPS hosting services, they will also handle all the technical aspects of your server. It is a good idea to opt for WordPress VPS hosting if you run your website in WordPress.
How to Choose a WordPress VPS Hosting Provider?
Currently, there are numerous WordPress VPS hosting providers out there. If you are serious about your business, you need to choose the right hosting service to ensure your website runs without any hassle. However, this can prove challenging as every VPS provider offers various USPs and claims to be a great choice. Here is a quick guide on how you can identify the right WordPress VPS hosting service:
1. Check Out The WordPress Management Suite
When you buy a WordPress VPS hosting plan, you pay attention to how exactly the hosting provider customized the service to make it easier to run WordPress sites. A VPS with a comprehensive WordPress hosting suite will be convenient to use. For instance, some WordPress VPS providers offer features like 1-click installation for WordPress sites, optimized cPanel, etc. After all, the whole purpose of paying for a WordPress VPS service is explicitly to run your WordPress site seamlessly.
2. Linux vs. Windows
It is important to check whether the VPS runs a Windows or Linux OS. This is because the operating system directly determines which scripts and programs you can run on the server. Some hosting providers also offer both Windows and Linux, allowing you to choose the most suitable OS. In general, Windows will cost you more due to higher licensing fees. However, it’s also easier to use, helps build dynamic websites using ASP.NET, and offers tools like MS SharePoint.
On the other hand, Linux is more cost-effective, supports MySQL databases and cPanel interface, and offers various platforms. This open-source application also works well with other open-source programs. For WordPress users, it is best to choose a Linux-based VPS hosting service as configuring MySQL and PHP is easier on this operating system.
3. Choose a High Uptime VPS Service
Ideally, you’d want to host your WordPress site with a VPS provider that guarantees minimal or no downtime. Unless your website has high uptime, your users won’t be able to access it properly. Depending on the type of business and the website’s role, this can result in significant monetary losses. This is why you’ll be better off paying a little more to get the hosting services from a provider with a reputation for high availability and excellent performance.
4. Make Sure They Have Good Customer Support
Poor customer support can turn your experience into a nightmare when you run into problems. It is always a good idea to go through reviews and identify WordPress VPS providers that have a friendly, helpful, and easily available support team. Especially if you run a business for which problems with the website require immediate solution, you should choose a VPS provider with 24X7 support.
Also, check out the modes of communication available for accessing customer support. While some VPS providers only offer support via email and calls, some also offer a live chat feature. It is generally advisable to choose a service with live chat support, but ultimately it all comes down to whatever you are more comfortable with.
5. Choose a Secure Hosting Solution
Of course, you’d want to make sure that your website remains secure all the time. One of the main reasons to choose VPS hosting over shared hosting is that the former is more secure. However, the security features vary between different hosting providers, with some VPS services being more secure than others.
DDoS protection is among the must-have security features, besides the firewall, spam protection, etc. Go through the security features covered under a VPS hosting plan carefully before buying it. You might also want to choose cloud hosting over KVM in this regard, as cloud-based VPS solutions are more secure.
6. Make Sure The Server Is Fast
Often confused with the page loading speed, web server speed actually indicates how long it takes for the server to respond to a query. A website’s performance directly influences its search engine rankings, which makes it crucial to ensure that your website is fast enough. While you can improve the page loading speed yourself by tweaking the page designs, there’s nothing you can do about the server speed. Hence, always pay attention to the server speed of a VPS provider before buying the hosting plan.
7. Consider The Costs
While the cost of a service is one of the most obvious aspects that you are likely to consider before choosing a VPS hosting provider, it can be tricky. Rather than looking at the actual cost of the hosting plans, you need to analyze the benefits you’re getting for the said price. Does a costlier service come with various extra features that are useful? Then it might be a good idea to shell out a bit more and purchase the plan. However, if you don’t really need the extra features, you should look for a different service provider that offers more flexible and cheaper plans.
However, choosing the cheapest service isn’t always a wise idea. While it may seem cost-effective and affordable, you should take a deeper look at the quality of service. Affordability shouldn’t come at the cost of poor services, which is often the case when VPS providers try to cut the costs to offer cheaper plans.
Conclusion: What Is The Best WordPress VPS Hosting Provider?
A thorough look at all the ten WordPress VPS hosting providers mentioned above gives us solid ground to believe that SiteGround is the best WordPress VPS hosting provider for 2023. Make no mistake, the other nine tools are equally adept but SiteGround stands out, thanks to its Cloudflare CDN integration, unlimited bandwidth, custom caching, daily backups, migration tools, sturdy security, and whatnot.
Is VPS hosting faster than a shared hosting solution?
Should you use a free WordPress hosting service?
Do you need to buy your domain and hosting from the same provider?
Is cPanel a must-have feature for WordPress VPS hosting services?
Can you switch to a different WordPress VPS provider later?
Which plans are better – short-term or long-term?
Read More: Best WordPress Hosting Canada