If you really want to get your content noticed on social media, you have to know how to promote it. There is a lot of competition out there, and it seems like everyone is vying for attention on all of the social networks. This means that you have to go above and beyond when it comes to promotion, and you need to use the best tools at your disposal. With that in mind, we have compiles a list of the top eight tools you can use to promote yourself on social media.
1) Sparkle – This tool allows you to collect the best content from more than 10 popular social networks. You get to choose only the best content that you want for your own posts, using powerful filtering and moderation tools. Enjoy using awesomely creative templates that are going to make your brand really stand out and get noticed. You can easily launch digital experiences using any multiple device, and increase your online presence.
2) Tint – This is a tool that you can use to aggregate all of the conversations that are going on about your brand. It is one of the best ways to create one location for seeing all conversations quickly and easily. It is expensive (basic plans start at $250 per month and the most expensive plan costs $1,00 monthly), but it is worth it to have all of this information right in front of you.
3) Circloscope – You can use this tool to follow the Google+ influencers within your niche. Find the users that are engaging, and get content out to them so they can see what you have to offer as well. You can’t go wrong when it only costs $47 per year, so give it a try today and see just how much more you can get out of your content.
4) Statusbrew – Here is a total social media management platform that will let you engage and grow with your audience. You can use it to get smarter about how you use social publishing, connect with customers, increase your social audience, and make working in teams a whole lot easier. You can publish smartly, from anywhere, and even create a publishing calendar so you will be on top of your content delivery.
5) Edgar – Create your posts, categorize them based on the subjects, and then let Edgar take care of posting them for you. It will use your own specific schedule to send out posts for you, so you don’t have to worry about it. This tool makes sure that the great posts are repeated, because someone may have missed them the first time around.
6) Devumi – Use this tool to get retweets and likes on any tweet, immediately. This tool uses a private network for Twitter users that lets them promote tweets quickly, easily, and effectively. Benefits of using Devumi include growing a larger Twitter audience, getting more organic retweets, improving your Twitter Klout score, and making yourself a lot more credible across the social websites.
7) Tweriod – There are certain times that are better than others for posting certain tweets, and this tool will help you find the best times for your tweets. You will receive in-depth reporting about the best times to tweet your content to get the best engagement and get more people talking about your content.
8) IFTTT – Here is a tool that allows you to link your social tools and channels like never before. The automation connections are referred to as “recipes”, and let you have any number of combinations. Automatically update Pinterest posts on your Twitter feed, schedule Instagram photos in Buffer, and more.