In the past 6 years, this is a topic I have covered on various occasions and no matter how many times I talk about it, the findings always change.
The best place to start is finding a balance between listening and sharing. You want to be sharing informative pieces of information on a regular basis but you don’t want to risk annoying your followers so finding the right time to post, and adjusting your social media schedule is crucial.
Automated scheduling app; Buffer shared their social media automation plan which included posting on Twitter 14 times per day, Facebook and Google+ twice a day and LinkedIn once a day. The reason I have shared these statistics is to show you how a huge, American business use social media. This is something that as a small business, you should NOT try to achieve.
If posting on social media is something that you, as a business struggles with and learning how to schedule on social media, when to post and what to post is something you are interested in, take a look at my Social Media Planning Masterclass.
My 1 day social media planning masterclass is designed for business owners, marketing managers and entrepreneurs who need help with defining their business for their audience, creating shareable content, structuring their social media and executing a social media plan.
HOW YOU’LL BENEFIT
- How to create written and visual content that works for your target audience
- Develop a successful Social Media plan using proven templates
- Set goals and objectives, measure the success and benchmark
- Successfully integrate your marketing strategy across all social networks
- Stay ahead of the competition and gain new customers
- Workbook that covers the whole day to give you ongoing success
If this is something you are interested in, you can find out more information and purchase your ticket here.
When is the best time for you to post on social media?
Read more: Tech Tuesday: New Apple iPad Pro Review