My recent Social Media Fitness series filled my editorial calendar, so it has been awhile since I produced a vlog. I decided to test the video capabilities of the new iPad while discussing a topic I came up with around the first of the year:
Social Media Relationships and Direct Vent Fireplaces – Are They Real?
As the owner of a direct vent fireplace in my finished basement, I am here to tell you that it is a great convenience to have in a chilly basement. And social media relationships can be convenient and beneficial, also. The video below will make the following comparison between social media relationships and direct vent fireplaces:
- Both are available at a flip of a switch
- Both can spark the creative process
- Both can provide warmth
- Both should be used responsibly and turned off when appropriate
- Do you leverage social media relationships to spark your creative process – regardless of the time of day or day of the week?
- Have you developed both warmth and depth with some of your closest social media relationships?
- Do you have the discipline to turn off social media and focus on the relationships under your own roof or in your own community?