Are you pressed for time but want to feed content to your social media marketing channels regularly?
Do you find yourself doing repetitive social media marketing tasks in your business? These days, integrating social media into your marketing mix is essential.
In this blog post, I will cover 5 time-saving social media automation tools that you can use to put your marketing efforts on autopilot.
Using Social Media Automation Tools
There are only so many hours in the day to tackle various tasks. This is especially true for entrepreneurs running a business independently or with a small team of staff.
Thankfully, there are some excellent tech resources that you can use to easily:
- Pre-schedule your social media posts
- Post content to multiple platforms
- Automate repetitive social publishing tasks
- Manage all of your social media accounts in one place
- Track your results
Time-Saving Social Media Automation Tools
Here is a list of my top 5 picks of social media automation tools:
1. Hootsuite –With more than 10 million active users Hootsuite is currently the number one ranked social media automation platform. This tool has been pegged as “one of the best tools out there for managing your social media presence” by the Wall Street Journal. Perhaps the biggest benefit of using Hootsuite is that you can get started using this app for free.
- Connect to 35 of your social media accounts
- Integrates with RSS feeds and your blog
- Monitor conversations and mentions of your business from your dashboard
- Bonus: Integrate and manage your Hootsuite account from your WordPress blog
2. Sprout Social – Known for its sleek and easy to navigate user interface, Sprout Social is an additional powerful social media marketing and automation resource. Users state that with Sprout you can “get things done in so many fewer clicks than on other platforms” Sprout social runs just under $59 per month.
- Easy to use interface and dashboard
- Unified Smart Inbox to streamline engagement
- Monitor Hashtags and Topics on Twitter
3. Bufferapp – An easy to use and free social media automation tool (with a few limitations). With the Bufferapp you can easily pre-schedule content and post to your active social media channels. What I like best about using Buffer is that it integrates seamlessly with the Bit.ly App. Read this article to learn about the benefits of using this link shortener.
- Supports multiple Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn profiles
- Integrates seamlessly with Bit.ly link shortener
- Download and use Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari browser extensions to share content right from the web to your social profiles
4. Social Oomph – Like Bufferapp is an additional free social media automation tool that you can use to manage and streamline your social media marketing efforts. Social Oomph has been around since 2008 and is a powerhouse social marketing app that you should definitely check out.
- Free management of up to 5 Twitter accounts; unlimited use of Facebook and LinkedIn accounts
- Auto-follow back feature included
- View retweets & mentions from your dashboard
5. Twitterfeed – As the name implies, Twitterfeed allows you to “feed your blog to Twitter” and other social media platforms. I wouldn’t necessarily consider this application a social media marketing one, but it definitely helps automate the task of sharing your content and best of all it’s absolutely FREE to use.
- Feeds content from your blog to Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
- You can add content from other RSS feeds to your social media channels
- Get real time stats on how well your feeds are doing
So there you have it. A list of five awesome social media management apps that you can use to automate your marketing endeavors.
I hope that you enjoyed this article and would appreciate it if you would share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Cheers!
Nice article! Can’t agree more with these tools. Just one update thought. SocialOomph doesn’t have the auto follow back feature anymore.