With Thanksgiving just around the corner, animal lovers are coming up with more fun ways to ‘spice’ up the holiday! In some cases, families are deciding to go vegan to save the precious lives of farm animals which are slaughtered to be eaten on the holiday.
Honestly, how could anyone want to eat a turkey after seeing this precious picture of the gobbling darling of the season!?
As we all know, animals pictured doing adorable things are sure to make the whole day that much better! This is no exception during Thanksgiving. In October we dress our animals up in costumes for Halloween. In December, we give them gifts and may even have them wear sweaters out in the snow. I even knew a woman who would give her cat bouncy heart headbands for Valentine’s Day!
If you haven’t figured it out yet, let me spell it out for you: I am going to be posting adorable pictures of animals emulating the Thanksgiving festivities! The higher powers that be know that at this point in our world and lives we all could honestly use a few cute faces to remind us of what we should be thankful for!
Here are some festive animals to brighten up your day!
1. Be thankful for your friends:
2. Be thankful for pie!
3. Be thankful for your family’s sense of humor – at your expense:
4. Be thankful for the food you have been given:
5. Be thankful for the clothes on your back:
6. Be thankful for your home:
7. Be thankful for your health – eat your greens:
8. Be thankful for Thanksgiving themed shows:
Reminder: Watch our special presentation of "A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving" tomorrow night at 8 on ABC 27. #snoopy pic.twitter.com/lpzJWivaXo
— WTXL ABC 27 (@abc27) November 25, 2014
9. Be thankful for football:
And, most importantly,
10. Be thankful for your family:
Read more: 5 Animals That Love the Snow!
Comments on this article are closed.