Financial companies are often under immense public scrutiny. A single mistake could lead to a scandal that destroys a company’s reputation, and the careful handling of their image is crucial if they want to keep running smoothly. That’s why it pays to hire a public relations firm that has experience with this tricky field of business. Here are some of the best PR agencies for financial companies, which should get you prepared for when you need an agency to represent your company.
Top Financial PR Agency: Best PR Agency Financial Services 2022
Below, you’ll find the top 10 financial PR agencies in the world; some of which we consider to be the best in the business, while others are notable for their specific expertise and areas of specialization.
1. FinancePR.com – Best Financial PR Agency
FinancePR.com is one of the best financial PR agencies in the world. Founded by a team with years of experience in marketing and financial technology, the firm has worked with big names in the finance industry such as eToro, Libertex, and Revolut Coinbase.
What they specialize in: FinancePR.com is the leading financial PR company in the industry. Not only that, but they’ve also partnered with Finixio – which is a financial media company, to promote and market their clients’ products and services.
Address: London, England, United Kingdom | FinancePR.com
- Strong industry presence
- Trusted and used by high-profile brands
- Offers a wide range of crypto marketing services
- Guaranteed results
- Only offers PR in 7 languages
2. Golin – Well-Established PR Agency Financial Services
Golin has been a major player in the media and PR relations industry for 64 years now. Their expertise excels beyond financial tech. In fact, they’ve worked with some of the biggest brands in the world including Pepsi, Porsche, McDonald’s, and Lexus.
What they specialize in: Golin specializes in what they like to call progressive PR. And it makes sense, given the fact that they’ve been around for over 60 years – you can’t get that far without staying on-trend.
Address: Over 50 offices worldwide. See the full list of offices here.
- Extensive experience in strategic communication
- Helps brands thrive in a fast-paced world
- Successful PR campaigns and excellent crisis management
- No substantial con as of yet
3. 5W Public Relations – Best Full-Service PR Agency in New York
5W Relations was voted as one of the busiest and most effective PR agencies in the US by Business Insider. The team is made up of over 175 creatives all working together to create content for a wide range of clientele such as Payless, SodaStream, and L’Oréal.
What they specialize in: Complete public relationship offers such as influencer marketing, digital marketing, event management, and strategic planning.
Price: Starting at $10,000
Address: 299 Park Ave. ,10th Floor, New York, NY 10171 | PR Agency | 5W PR Firm | NY Public Relations
- They offer a complete roster of PR services
- Works with top brands
- Highly reputable in the industry
- High minimum project size
4. Communications Strategy Group – Best in Strategic Communications
Denver, Colorado-based Communications Strategy Group (CSG) is strategic communication and marketing business that provides public relations, content marketing, brand communications, corporate communications, social media, and design services. Their key clients include Fortune 500 corporations and challenger brands across financial and professional services, health and wellness, education, technology, and consumer industries.
What they specialize in: Strategic communications for Fortune 500 corporations
Price: From $5,000
Address: 44 Cook St #450, Denver, CO 80206, United States | Strategic Communications Group: Home
- Excellent in client communications
- Works with recognizable brands
- They can be hard to reach if you’re a smaller company
5. Firecracker PR – Best for Small Businesses
Firecracker PR is well-known for helping startup companies reach viral status. The firm is well known for its 5-step “ignites” process that is designed to help companies of all sizes achieve widespread awareness.
What they specialize in Brand recognition
Price: At least $5,000
Address: 1800 E Lambert Rd #106, Brea, CA 92821, United States | Firecracker PR
- Slightly more affordable than other more established companies
- The firm has a proprietary process in place for increasing brand awareness
- They have a smaller team compared to others on this list
6. Channel V Media – Best for Positioning Companies for Market Success
Channel V Media is better suited for larger enterprises that are looking to position themselves for market success using PR strategies. The firm is among the most decorated firms in New York and is tied up with large brands like IBM, Hilton, and Everseen.
What they specialize in: Creating market recognition for businesses
Price: At least $25,000
Address: 167 W 23rd St, Floors 2 & 3, New York, NY 10011, United States | Channel V Media
- Ideal for large-scale market growth
- Highly trusted by large brands
- Exceptionally high minimum project cost
7. The Ascendant Group – Best for FinTech CEO Branding
Founded in 2004, The Ascendant Group is well known for its prowess in growing personal brands. It’s a great firm for anyone who is looking to build a highly profitable brand from their own identity in a short amount of time.
What they specialize in: Building reputable CEO branding
Price: At least $25,000
Address: 9123 Dickey Dr, Mechanicsville, VA 23116, United States | The Ascendant Group: Home
- Good choice for any CEO and personal brand companies
- Good product and service offers a variety
- There are a few negative reviews from past clients
- High minimum project value
8. Bastion Elevate – Well Organized and Trustworthy
Bastion Elevate is one of the most popular firms in the mid-range category. CEO Shana Starr has carved out a name for the firm during the pandemic. When all other businesses were closing up shop, Bastion Elevate found a way to thrive with big names in their roster such as Guess, UCLA, and Cobra.
What they specialize in: Expanding audience awareness
Price: At least $5,000
Address: 2942 Century Pl Suite #770, Costa Mesa, CA 92626, United States | Bastion Elevate
- Great for brand looking for visibility
- Extremely organized and professional team
- Their hourly consultation rates are quite expensive
9. Reputation Defense Network – Best for Companies Under a Budget
RDN is well-known for its services in removing internet content. Basically, they’re the company you run to if someone leaks your old tweets. They’re well-known in the industry, but their rates are extremely affordable for smaller businesses.
What they specialize in Internet content removal
Price: At least $1,000
Address: 4 Embarcadero Ctr #1400, San Francisco, CA 94111, United States | Reputation Defense Network | Leaders In Negative Content Removal
- Low project minimum cost
- Effective for removing published web content
- They have a small team and some problems with the organization
10. Boardroom PR – Best for Both Traditional and Modern Media PR
Founded in 1989, Boardroom PR is one of the foremost PR firms that specialize in handling public relations for a wide range of media. From newspapers to blog sites, Boardroom PR has you covered.
What they specialize in: Traditional and modern media PR
Price: From $1,000
Address: 1776 N Pine Island Rd Suite 320, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33322, United States | BoardroomPR
- Wide range of PR mediums
- Long-standing industry experience
- They’ve got a larger focus on branding than PR
How to Choose a Financial PR Agency?
Any firm you are looking to hire should have the experience and ability to handle a diverse range of clients. A skilled team will be able to take on everything from Fortune 500 companies to small startups. The agency should have a team that is specialized in working with the media, and they should be able to draw up effective press releases. A successful financial PR will be able to effectively brand your company so that it leaves an impression on your clients and potential investors.
In general, here’s what you should look for in a good financial PR agency:
- Diversity – any company with a full spread of PR and media services is a good choice. You should look for a firm that can handle a wide range of projects.
- Experience – an agency with several years of media experience is preferable to an inexperienced firm. They’ll be able to help you craft effective press releases and increase your chances of getting noticed by industry experts.
- Specialties – a marketing agency should focus on a specific industry or niche. A firm that specializes in working with FinTech startups will be much better at their job than a generalist firm.
- Public Relations and Media Services – your firm should be able to draw up a press release, schedule interviews, and manage media relations in an effective manner. You don’t want an agency that will overwhelm you with too many services.
How Can A Financial PR Agency Help My Business?
The role of a financial PR agency is to help clients market their business to a wider audience. They provide the necessary services and guidance that will help you develop your brand, gain steam in the media, and ultimately, increase your chances of success. A good PR agency will be able to advise you on how to develop a website, social media presence, and other important marketing strategies that every company should have. Here are some of the ways they can help you:
Building Brand Trust
A carefully crafted PR campaign that includes media exposure, editorial text, and press releases will help your company develop a trusted reputation. This can only be accomplished with a PR firm that knows what they’re doing. A good financial PR agency will have years of experience, and this experience can only be learned from hands-on work in the industry.
A good financial PR agency is able to help you develop relationships with media outlets and reporters. Effective PR agencies have well-developed networks of contacts at major publications and TV channels that can help boost your visibility.
Public Engagement and Enlightenment
A PR firm is a company that knows how to use its public image to raise awareness of your company. An effective PR firm will be able to provide you with the proper advice and services that will help you reach out to a wider audience.
Exceptional PR firms have strong relationships with industry-leading companies and investors. If you are looking to gain backing for your company, a good financial PR firm can help you reach out to key decision-makers and help build relationships. All of this will only serve to boost the success of your business in the long run.
Managing PR Issues
A reliable PR firm will be able to help you handle any PR issues that may arise. If you’ve got a product recall or some other problem, a good PR agency can do its best to remedy the situation. They’ll use their expertise to make sure your public image isn’t tarnished.
Conclusion: What Is the Best Financial PR Agency for 2022?
FinancePR.com is our top choice. Their wide range of services, experienced team, and ultra-low project minimum make it the best choice for any business looking to expand its market worth.
They can help you with every aspect of your FinTech startup, from positioning to market penetration. FinancePR has some exceptional capabilities in the field of financial PR, and they’re more than capable of handling any project you throw at them.
What is the meaning of PR in finance?
Why is financial PR important?
Can PR help finance companies?
What is the best PR agency for a credit union?
What are the best PR agencies for financial companies?
How do finance companies use PR services?
How can a PR firm help finance companies?
Discuss This Article
Add a New Comment /Reply
Thanks for adding to the conversation!
Our comments are moderated. Your comment may not appear immediately.