Experienced digital, social and content marketers know the key to success for high performing marketing campaigns and programs is to be sure you are targeting, inspiring, and attracting the RIGHT audience.
Knowing your audience is the NUMBER ONE priority for any business of any size in any industry or niche!
Buyer personas help you understand your audience and ensure your marketing messages are helping you earn trust, build relationships and become relevant in the mind and heart of your ideal customer.
What is a Buyer Persona?
A buyer persona is a semi-fictional, generalized representation of your ideal customer based upon market research and real data.
Many marketers think buyer personas are complicated or that taking the time to create them will slow them down.
The truth is buyer personas are simple to create and will help increase your marketing results exponentially, almost immediately!
Download my free Buyer Persona Worksheet here-> Buyer Persona Template Pack (It includes editable templates for both B2B and B2C!)
Take a listen to the 168th episode of the Social Zoom Factor Podcast to learn the What, How and Why You Need to Use Buyer Personas and an Audience First Marketing Approach to Grow Your Business!
In this 20 minute podcast you will learn:
- What is a buyer persona
- What is a customer avatar
- What is audience marketing
- What is market segmentation
- What are key data points you need for a buyer persona
- Difference between demographic, geographic and psychographic data
- What is an audience first marketing strategy
- Why you need an audience first marketing strategy
- Why buyer personas are a requirement for any market, industry and organization big or small who want to be relevant, get more leads and grow their business
- Top 5 ways a buyer persona will help your business grow
- 3 Steps you need to take to get started to develop your audience first marketing strategy
- Why relevancy is key to earning trust, building relationships and getting more customers!