What’s the latest intel on how Google approaches SEO keywords in 2017, and how can we adapt? Join us for our interview with Brad Shorr of Straight North to get the 4-1-1.
Welcome to Episode 240 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
If you joined us for last week’s podcast, you’ll recall I shared my latest hobby — learning to play the guitar — and 5 insights from my experience that have made me a better content marketer. (Need to get caught up?)
This week we’re delighted to welcome Brad Shorr of Straight North, who will share his insights on the state of SEO keywords in 2017.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- How to grab your copy of our complimentary audio and e-book B2B Content Marketing: From the Blog to the Bottom Line
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- YouTube just got a little more social
- Facebook is testing the ability to go live from Facebook Camera, Stories, and live audio
- Content Hit of the Week: The Lumen5 app lets you turn your blog posts into engaging video slideshows
- Brad Shorr of Straight North joins us to share his insights on where we are with respect to SEO keywords in 2017
- How to get started with a keyword strategy
- Best tools for uncovering the best keywords to target
- How to avoid Google’s “over-optimization” penalty
- Tip of the Week: The one thing we must keep in mind when writing with SEO keywords
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments.
Remember to snag your copy of The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN! — now available on Amazon!
- Find out how to connect and convert with content marketing.
- Learn to cut through the clutter with intelligent content that resonates with your specific target audience.
- Get the secrets for turning followers into customers … and customers into evangelists.