Believe it or not, the first half of 2017 is already behind us. Let’s take a look at five of the past six months’ trends that will shape our strategies for the rest of this year and beyond.
Welcome to Episode 234 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
If you joined us for last week’s podcast, you’ll recall we shared some insights on how to keep the people in your audience coming back to you — over and over again. (Need to get caught up?)
With 2017 now halfway behind us (what?), let’s look at some of the trends from the last six months that will shape our strategies for the rest of this year and into the next.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- How to grab your copy of our complimentary e-book “B2B Content Marketing: From the Blog to the Bottom Line“
- Content Marketing World is coming in September, and this year I have the honor of serving as a moderator. Got your tickets yet?
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Facebook introduces new tools for Group admins (learn more here)
- Snapchat now allows in-app creation of geofilters (learn more here)
- Content Hit of the Week: “Declare Independence from B2B Influencer Marketing Blunders: 5 Tips for Success,” by Emily Hinderaker on the TopRank Marketing blog
- The top 5 trends from the first six months of 2017 that are reshaping the content marketing world
- Tip of the Week: Time to dust off your content marketing strategy for a midyear checkup
Remember to snag your copy of The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN! — now available on Amazon!
- Find out how to connect and convert with content marketing.
- Learn to cut through the clutter with intelligent content that resonates with your specific target audience.
- Get the secrets for turning followers into customers … and customers into evangelists.