Jon Buscall shares timely insights on online marketing for educational organizations from his new ebook, The Essential Guide to Marketing a School Online.
Welcome to Episode 194 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
If you joined us for last week’s podcast, we tackled the challenge of creating content for global audiences
Today I’m delighted to welcome back to the podcast my friend Jon Buscall of Moondog Marketing and Media, who joins us to share some insights from his new ebook, The Essential Guide to Marketing a School Online.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Remember, The Content Marketing Coach is now available on Amazon in book and Kindle format. To see what Joe Pulizzi, Jay Baer, and Jeff Hayzlett thought about the book and to snag your own copy, visit com.
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Twitter (finally!) excludes photos, videos, GIFs, polls and Quote Tweets from the 140-character count
- Google announces the “Mobilegeddon Part 2” update, set to release in January 2017 (learn more here)
- Instagram introduces Save Draft function
- Content Hit of the Week: “12 tips for content marketing from an SEO perspective” by Rebecca Sentance over at Search Engine Watch
- Jon Buscall shares insights from his latest ebook, The Essential Guide to Marketing a School Online
- Why schools need to up their marketing game in today’s competitive environment
- Keys to creating laser-targeted buyer personas
- Knowing your unique value proposition (UVP)
- Targeting prospects at each level of the sales funnel
- Why the same marketing strategies can apply to any business
- Tip of the Week: Aligning your content marketing activities with your sales funnel
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program.