Today we look at the top 10 reasons why people unsubscribe from newsletters, unfollow on social media, and start ignoring blog posts — and how we can avoid those missteps to keep the love alive.
Welcome to Episode 215 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
If you joined us for last week’s podcast, you’ll recall we looked at why many content marketers are rekindling the romance with email … and taking a few minutes to get caught up with where email is headed in 2017.
Ah, February, the month of love … but sometimes love grows cold, and what was sweet turns sour. Yes, I’m talking about the Content Marketing Breakup. Today we’re looking at the top 10 reasons why people break up with content marketing and how we can avoid those missteps to keep the love alive.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Shout-out to my new friend Meghan!
- How to grab your complimentary copy of our MP3 audio and e-book “B2B Content Marketing: From the Blog to the Bottom Line“
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Facebook rolls out not one, not two, not three, but four major video updates
- Twitter features Periscope videos in Top Trends section of Explore
- Content Hit of the Week: “How to Prioritize Your Link Building Efforts & Opportunities” another Whiteboard Friday from our friends at Moz
- Top 10 reasons why people unsubscribe from newsletters, unfollow on social media, and start ignoring blog posts
- Tip of the Week: How to find out what your audience really wants from you
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program.