We all know content marketing benefits our businesses, but how do we tie what we do on our blogs, email, and social media to real business goals? In today’s podcast, Will Blunt of Blogger Sidekick helps us sort it out.
Welcome to Episode 208 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
If you joined us for last week’s podcast, you’ll recall we looked at some of 2016’s major milestones and how those will continue to impact us in the year ahead.
Will Blunt of Blogger Sidekick joins us to shed some light on the sticky subject of linking our content marketing to real business goals.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- What Jay Baer had to say about The Content Marketing Coach
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Periscope begins rolling out Live 360 video
- Snapchat launches Native Games feature
- Content Hit of the Week: “6 Things You Can Do in January to Make Your Blog Better in 2017” on the Problogger blog
- Will Blunt shares his insights on what we need to measure, what we can safely ignore, and how to use our results in linking content marketing to business objectives.
- Tip of the Week: Is it time to shake things up on our blogs?