Welcome to Episode 178 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
If you joined us for last week’s podcast, you’ll recall we shared 5 things healthcare brands need to know about content marketing.
Today we’re taking a look at Social Media Examiner’s 2016 State of Social Media Marketing Report and sharing some key insights for our fellow content marketers.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Instagram introducing business profiles
- Periscope introduces comment moderation
- Content Hit of the Week: “Interviewing Mistakes and How to Avoid Them on Your Blog,” guest post by Rachel Corbett on ProBlogger
- Eight key insights from Social Media Examiner’s 2016 State of Social Media Marketing Report
- What this year’s participants had to say about video, live video, Snapchat, Facebook, and much more
- Tip of the Week: Are you using Facebook Live?
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!