Welcome to the Ideasicle Podcast, where our host, Will Burns, untangles the mysteries of the elusive idea. This episode, Burns has a chat with Dr. Tom Chalko, physicist and “vibrational engineer,” about how we can all tap into the universe for ideas. Yes, the universe.
CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO PLAY. AND CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE IDEASICLE PODCAST THROUGH ITUNES.
Dr. Chalko lives in Mt Best, Victoria, Australia and holds a Masters degree in engineering and a Ph.D. in physics (laser holography). His professional interests span from lasers and vibration engineering to physics of consciousness. His passions include meditation, exploring limits of human perception, awareness and self healing. He plays classical guitar, enjoys windsurfing (he calls himself a speed addict), takes time to practice meditation, telepathy and astral travel. His hobbies include challenging paradigms and paradoxes in science on Earth, studying puzzling properties of stimulated electro-photonic glow around living organisms, using a Kirlian camera, discovering purpose of life, as well as organizing controversial seminars.
Dr. Chalko is from Poland, married a Russian woman and now lives in Australia.
We cover a lot of fascinating ground:
- Dr. Chalko shares with us a letter he wrote for his children on Christmas. A wonderful lesson to all of us – the greatest gifts come from within.
- We discuss the universe as a “network” that we can all tap into.
- The role of meditation and quieting the mind in order to “listen” to the universe and expand your imagination.
- We debate the information age versus the ideation age.
- What is consciousness? What is information? What is memory? And what are the roles of all three in ideation?
- The importance of understanding in developing imagination and in evolution of the individual and the collective.
- Acquiring understanding and the reward of joy.
- Finally, the role of “purpose” in our development of thoughts and ideas.
You can learn more about Dr. Chalko at these links: