To our friends in PR and marketing agencies: When something goes haywire, don’t you wish you could escape and hide behind the plant? Lauren Peresada, Senior Customer Success Manager at Hubspot, knows the feeling.
This week, Lauren shares stories from her time as an account manager, what she sees as the differences between small business and enterprise clients, her blueprint for managing client crises, and why asking the obvious questions has saved her on many occasions.
And, in light of the news that Gigaom will be shutting down, we brought in March’s Doug Flora to provide some additional prospective and provide his view of the current state of the tech journalism landscape.
- Follow Lauren on Twitter: @LaurenPeresada
- Follow Doug on Twitter: @DSFlora
- Follow March Communications on Twitter: @marchpr
- Follow Manny and Jim on Twitter: @zmveiga and @JW_Young
- Visit the PR Nonsense blog: MarchPR.com/blog
The show’s music is provided by Job Creators. Check them out at JobCreatorsBand.com!