If a picture is worth a thousand words, how valuable is video? Visual storytelling can be a powerful medium, as it often allows you to convey messages, invoke emotions and inspire action far more effectively than the written word alone.
Brendan Reilly is a believer in the power of visual storytelling for B2B marketers. He should be, considering he is, after all, the Director of Video Services here at March Communications. In this week’s episode, he sat down with us to share some of his favorite examples of corporate video marketing, covering the good (Chipotle, GoPro) and the questionable (lookin’ at you, Wrangler).
Brendan also breaks down the types of videos you can use to bring new life to your marketing, answers technical questions around equipment investment and proper aspect ratios, and offers tips on how to avoid creating boring corporate videos.
- Follow Brendan on Instagram: @reelreilly
- Follow Brendan on Twitter: @breilly82
- Learn more about video marketing from March
- Follow Hacks and Flacks on Twitter: @hacksflacks
- Follow Hacks and Flacks on Instagram: @hacksflacks
- Join the discussion in our Facebook Group: Hacks and Flacks Podcast
- Follow Manny and Jim on Twitter: @zmveiga and @JW_Young
- Follow March Communications on Twitter: @marchpr
- Visit the M+PR Nonsense blog: MarchPR.com/blog