Attracting attention on the Internet today is an artform. Sometimes, a compelling story alone isn’t enough to break through the noise. You may need a “clickbait” headline, a timely topic, and the right means of distribution.
For Blaise Lucey, Content Marketing Manager at Movable Ink, email has become his distribution channel of choice. Just back from Las Vegas for Content Marketing Conference 2015, Blaise joins us this week to explain how email marketing, when coupled with excellent stories and other means of distribution like social media, can help marketers reach and grow their audiences.
He also chats through the value of “content unicorns,” why good marketers can spend up to 80 percent of their time on research, and why marketers are increasingly acting like journalists.
We also bring in March Account Executive Jenna Burpee, who just returned from Nashville, where she provided photography support for client SiriusDecisions (and keynote speaker Magic Johnson) during Summit 2015.
- Follow Blaise on Twitter: @jennaburpee
- Follow Manny and Jim on Twitter: @zmveiga and @JW_Young
- Follow March Communications on Twitter: @marchpr
- Visit the M+PR Nonsense blog: MarchPR.com/blog
- SiriusDecisions Shows off Its ‘Magic’ Touch at Summit 2015 (March Communications)
- Google Confirms ‘Buy’ Button is Coming (Re/code)
- U.S. Consumer Device Preference Report Q1 2015 (MovableInk)