Thinking about starting a podcast? Jeremy Enns of Ascetic Productions joins us with some sound advice (pun intended) on how to amp up your content marketing strategy with some podcasting brilliance.
Welcome to Episode 235 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
If you joined us for last week’s podcast, you’ll recall we looked at some of the trends from the last six months that will shape our strategies for the rest of this year and into the next. (Need to get caught up?)
The public’s appetite for podcasts is growing — how will your brand respond? Today Jeremy Enns of Ascetic Productions joins us to share his insights on how to get started in podcasting.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- How to grab your copy of our complimentary audio “5 Things You Must Know About Content Marketing“
- Content Marketing World is coming in September, and this year I have the honor of serving as a moderator. To get a $100 discount on your registration, enter the code RESONANCE100 (affiliate link).
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Snapchat introduces links
- Facebook testing addition of page descriptions on Cover Images
- Content Hit of the Week: “3 B2B Case Studies That Prove the Power of CTAs,” by Sean Martin on the Moz blog
- What holds many brands back from adding podcasts to their strategies
- How to get started with a podcast … and avoid the classic “rookie mistakes”
- You can follow Jeremy at asceticproductions.com.
- To download his free e-book, 7 Mistakes That Are Killing Your Podcast, visit mistakes.asceticproductions.com.
- To grab a copy of his Cut The Bullshit Podcast Gear Guide, visit gear.asceticproductions.com — and get a $10 discount when you enter the code resonance (lower-case).
- Tip of the Week: As with all content marketing initiatives, your podcast must start with the content.
Remember to snag your copy of The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN! — now available on Amazon!
- Find out how to connect and convert with content marketing.
- Learn to cut through the clutter with intelligent content that resonates with your specific target audience.
- Get the secrets for turning followers into customers … and customers into evangelists.