Welcome to Episode 140 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
If you joined us for last week’s podcast, you’ll recall we responded to a listener request and talked about how our content marketing assets can power up your Sales Team.
Today we’re turning our attention to your website content — specifically, what that website content is saying behind your back.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Instagram ads now available to all businesses
- Facebook makes Pages more mobile-friendly
- Periscope now allows landscape-oriented broadcasting
- Content Hit of the Week: “4 Apps That Can Make You a Better Writer” by Kaleigh Moore on the Entrepreneur website
- Why website content is like sausage — if you enjoy it, don’t ask how it’s made
- The three website content mistakes that could be giving people the wrong impression about your brand
- Tip of the Week: The best way to find out what your content is saying behind your back
Comments on this article are closed.