Can’t access the player? Subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher, or subscribe to the RSS feed
Welcome to Episode 72 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
If you joined us for last week’s podcast, you’ll recall we wrapped up our series “How Fascinating Is Your Content?” based on Sally Hogshead’s groundbreaking marketing book Fascinate: Your 7 Triggers to Persuasion and Captivation. Last week, we talked about how to put all those triggers together and create your own “fascination strategy.” (Need to get caught up?)
Today we’re talking about content marketing for coaches with our special interview guest, Shontaye Hawkins, CEO and Founder of Emergence Success Solutions and host of the upcoming training series Profit Is the New Black™.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest “News Feed” segment:
- Twitter announces a new “mute” feature
- Facebook launches Audience Insights
- Pinterest experimenting with “promoted pins”
- Content Hit of the Week: 5 Mistakes that Make People Hate Your Videos (And How to Avoid Them), by ShaunCronin on the Constant Contact blog
- How life coaches, business coaches, and other coaching professionals can
benefit from a solid content marketing strategy
- How Shontaye’s Profit Is the New Black™ Summer Training Series offers solutions to some of the most pressing “pain points” among entrepreneurs
- How to get your free audio gift from Shontaye, 3 Hidden Secrets To Boost and Accelerate Your Profits
- Tip of the Week: Not sure about the future of Google Plus? Don’t cut the cord just yet.
Please remember that this podcast is about you—your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and fears around content marketing. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments.
See you again next week!
Comments on this article are closed.