Welcome to Episode 62 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
If you joined us for last week’s podcast, you’ll recall we talked about ways to avoid “The Content Marketer’s Friend Zone”: that space where you’re so well known for your content that people fail to realize you’re actually in business. (Need to get caught up?)
A great content marketing program starts with finding, understanding, and most importantly, serving your niche … and few are doing that better than today’s interview guest, Beth Buelow of The Introvert Entrepreneur.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest “News Feed” segment:
- Pinterest’s now unlimited “secret boards”
- LinkedIn’s new, redesigned “People You May Know” page
- Google’s redesigned Hangouts App for iPad and iPhone
- Content Hit of the Week: “Guide to Facebook Reach: What Marketers Need to Know,” by Emeric Ernoult at Social Media Examiner
- How Beth Buelow of The Introvert Entrepreneur grew her coaching practice into a booming business by discovering and focusing on her niche
- Why your biggest fears about identifying and focusing on your niche may be unfounded
- How launching a podcast and publishing two books have taken Beth to a new level of thought leadership
- Tip of the Week: Remember “The Dalton Rule”: Be nice.
Please remember that this podcast is about you—your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and fears around content marketing. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!