Welcome to Episode 109 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
If you joined us for last week’s podcast, you’ll recall we talked about the four “faces” of the successful content marketing writer. (Need to get caught up?)
On today’s episode, we continue our month-long Content Writers’ Bootcamp by sharing gems of content writing wisdom from my all-time favorite resource, The Elements of Style.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- New data shows Twitter entering a growth spurt
- Twitter ads new “quick promote” feature for sponsored tweets
- Content Hit of the Week: “5 Golden Rules for Building an Audience in a Boring Industry” by Jon Norris on the Contently blog
- Why Strunk and White’s The Elements of Style belongs on every writer’s bookshelf (or browser bookmark list)
- 5 bits of content writing wisdom that make this resource as vital today as when it was written in 1918
- Tip of the Week: Four words from Ernest Hemingway to inspire your writing process
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and fears around content marketing.
Comments on this article are closed.