Before 2016 becomes another “year that was,” let’s look at some of the key developments that rocked our content marketing world … and will continue to do so in 2017.
Welcome to Episode 207 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
If you joined us for last week’s podcast, you’ll recall we shared five ways to use your December downtime (if you have it) for getting up to speed on podcasting.
As we prepare to kiss 2016 goodbye, let’s take a look at some of the year’s biggest developments that will continue to impact us in 2017
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- What Joe Pulizzi had to say about The Content Marketing Coach
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Instagram adds customizable stickers to Stories
- Live Audio is coming to Facebook
- Content Hit of the Week: “6 Things You Can Do in January to Make Your Blog Better in 2017” on the Problogger blog
- The state of content marketing at the end of 2016
- Key trends that emerged this year and that will help determine our destinies in the next
- Tip of the Week: My favorite alternative to the New Year’s resolution