Welcome to the inspiration age, where smart and social savvy social and digital marketers know they must connect with their audience, community, readers, listeners, and viewers in authentic, human, and relevant ways.
Many business and marketing leaders feel completely overwhelmed in trying to stay up to speed on the latest trends, platforms, features, and never ending changes with social media and digital marketing best practices, tools and technology.
It’s no surprise that even the most social and content savvy marketing leaders find it difficult to keep up with everything including creating compelling, relevant content that will inspire, delight, entertain and educate their audience. They have good intentions and know they need to provide value. However, finding the time is an entirely different story.
As a result many overwhelmed marketers unfortunately resort to sloppy, irrelevant content that looks. smells and feels like everything their competitors are providing. It clearly lacks the unique factor and is often far from inspiring or valuable.
These cookie cutter blog posts, podcasts, presentations, webinars, and even live stream videos all start to sound and read the same. It’s like everyone is reading and writing from the same exact play book. They know they are starting to sound like a broken record. However, given the overwhelm they continue down the path of the status quo. It’s almost a guarantee they wind up scratching their head thinking… “hmmm I wonder why my content isn’t delivering value!?”
Creating content that inspires and connects you with your audience doesn’t have to require a PHD in rocket science or master of the shiny object syndrome. With knowledge of your audience and a creative mindset you can easily create a content calendar and framework jam packed with value, inspiration and helpful knowledge to keep your audience and community coming back for more. If done right you can absolutely leverage content marketing to attract your ideal customer, increase brand awareness and achieve your top business goals.
Check out episode 175 of the Social Zoom Factor podcast for 10 types of content to help you consistently deliver value to your audience in the inspiration age!
In this 25 minute podcast you will learn:
- 10 types of content to help you inspire and connect with your ideal customer and audience
- How to create content that inspires, delights and entertains in the inspiration age
- How to create content even on a very limited budget and with limited resources
- How to tap into the power of co-created content in partnership with industry thought leaders and influencers
- Leveraging offline and online events for content
- How to tell brand and customer stories that inspire and engage your audience in your journey
- The difference between storytelling and bragging about yourself constantly
- Why it’s important to share the good, bad and sometimes even the ugly to bring your audience closer to your brand
- Incorporating different mediums and types of content into your content strategy and plan such as video, audio and presentations