Tips on Using Video in Your Social Media Strategy by Communication Specialist Pam Brossman
Recently #getrealchat was graced by business video specialist Pam Brossman. Following are some take-aways from Pam’s responses in the conversation. These take-aways are paraphrased from Brossman’s tweets in the chat and divided into three categories:
1. Optimal length for landing page video: under 2 mins
2. Optimal length for tips and tutorials: 7-10 mins
3. Decide on the purpose of the video
1. Audio quality is more important than video.
2. Use bullet points instead of scripts.
3. Choose three points you want to get across.
4. Close with the call to action.
5. Video testimonials & interviews are important.
1. Use tool called eyejot.com to send video email replies to key clients.
2. For SEO, use 2 keywords in headline, 2 in description, 2 under signature, and 12 under tags.
3. Give call to action to share, favorite, comment, and like.
Be sure to follow Pam on Twitter (@pambrossman) and join us for the next #getrealchat. If you have any of your own tips on using video for business, be sure to share with us in the comments below.