Why would you ever consider paying more than a few bucks a month for a website? It seems like a new low-cost alternative-in-the-cloud pops up every week. Most of them have a nice, easy-use-use CMS and plenty of bells and whistles to make your inexpensive website “pop”. Most either allow you to blog or are centered around a blog, like WordPress. So why not jump on one of these low-pain, low-cost website solutions?
How Much Revenue Does Your Website Drive to Your Bottom Line?
None, right? Most executives would say “our website serves as a online brochure, a way for perspective clients or customers to get to know us and what we offer”. Fair enough. So your website helps in a couple of scenarios:
- They already know about you (from search on your name, direct referrals, advertising, etc.). In this case they read your stuff and maybe they contact you.
- You’re already in sales consultations with them and you send them to the website for “more info”. Awesome. But wouldn’t it be nice if you could showing them something living, breathing and relevant – every day?
So, How’s It Going With That Model?
- Do you even know? Do you have any way of tracking visitors and capturing leads? Are you able to quickly respond when a “hot lead” visits your site?
- What about all of the potential customers out there who don’t know you, don’t care about you and are too busy to search for you? How are you going to reach them? Email? Direct mail? SEO? Have you had any success at all with those?
- Wouldn’t it be nice if your brochure site could be transformed into a high performance inbound marketing engine – one that delivers sales-ready leads every day, all day?
That’s What We Sell
We don’t sell websites – we sell inbound marketing engines. We design them. We tune them up. We drive them every day to deliver sales to your bottom line. I know it sounds like marketing fluff – but that’s what we sell. That’s what inbound marketing is all about. Roman talked about our $15,000 website designs on the HubSpot platform. Seems like a lot for a website, doesn’t it? It’s not a website. It’s a “hub” for lead generation. If you know how to get the most out of a high performance marketing engine, we’ll build one for you. If not, we’ll be your racing team. Either way, your “engine” will deliver sales revenues. Can you say that about your website?
Photo Credit: Yorick_R