I recently partnered with Dan Lynton from Lynton Web Design and Dan Ronkin from PullNotPush on a HubSpot webinar entitled How Marketing Agencies Can Design Websites on the HubSpor CMS. While the webinar was intended for Certified HubSpot Partners and VAR’s, the detailed information we presented could be very helpful for any HubSpot client
We covered a lot of ground, but some of the highlights included:
- A detailed look at using the CMS – types of content and how to add, edit and manage them
- An overview of the architecture of the HubSpot CMS
- How to design for the HubSpot CMS templates
- How to integrate a custom design into the CMS
- Tips, tricks and tools for custom design integration
- Tips and tricks on adding, updating and styling content
- Alternatives to custom templates – HubSpot Design “Lite”
If you are interested in viewing the slides and/or recorded webinar, please go to the HubSpot webinar page and sign up. You’ll be glad you did!
Let me know if you have any questions: contact us here.
Comments on this article are closed.