Inbound marketing involves a number of moving parts and pieces, so it only makes sense that once we demonstrate the power of inbound to attract visitors and convert them to leads, we still have some explaining to do.
That explaining is focused on the process. Deciding to take the plunge into inbound is only the first step; next comes a lot of work on our part to learn, strategize, plan and organize upcoming activities. Some of the questions we get related to this “on-boarding” process are:
- “So, what’s the next step?”
- “What do we need to provide you with so you can get started?”
- “How and when will you be engaged with our team?”
- “How will you learn how to write about our industry and product?”
- “How will you know what kind of questions our prospects need answered?”
In an effort to simplify matters, we created a graphic that walks clients through the behind-the-scenes process we undertake together prior to “takeoff.” It’s a glimpse, not a thorough itemization of tasks, but it gives clients an idea of what to expect.
And guess what?? You, too, can take a look! We figured that if clients are all wondering what the process is, you might be, too.
Here’s an image of the graphic, and below it is a button to download your own PDF copy.