Let’s cut straight to the chase. You’re interested in finding new customers in the quickest way possible with the least amount of money and effort. Here’s the easiest way to do it on LinkedIn.
- Log In
- Hover your mouse over the ‘News’ tab in the top navigation bar
- Click on ‘Signal’
- In the top left Search box, type in “My service needed” (replace “my service” with your product or service)
- Scour the list to find someone actively looking for your product or service
- Click ‘Comment’ under that person’s post and introduce yourself
- Proceed through your sales pitch and cycle
Hopefully, that was really straightforward and simple to understand. The idea here is to Search for people who are actively telling the world (well, telling LinkedIn) that they need a product or service. These people are hot leads. They’re ready to buy. If you’re the first to contact that person and you have a good sales pitch, voila, you just landed yourself a new customer. It’s probably the easiest way of using Social Media to find someone who’s ready to spend money. The best part about it is you can Search for these opportunities 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year! LinkedIn’s a big place so people are always posting their needs and wants for the public to view.
Try it out today and you might just have a new customer tomorrow!