Keeping Control of the Google+ Events Email Notifications
One of the neat things about Google+ Events is that they automatically send email invites/reminders…
One of the frustrating things about Google+ Events is that they automatically send email invites/reminders…
Fortunately, a couple quick clicks and you can easily start/stop receiving emails from events!
Steps To Control Events In Your Google+ Calendar
1. Visit any of your Google account pages and sign in. You can do this from within Gmail, Calendar, Plus, etc.
2. On the upper right-hand side, you will see a drop-down to the right of your name.
3. Click the drop-down arrow and in the pop-up select “Account”.
4. In the Google Account Settings page, along the left hand side, select “Google+”
5. Scroll down until you find “Events” and adjust the options to your liking.
– You can control invitations, reminders and activity email.
– Unfortunately, reminders are “all or nothing” and you can not set it to only receive 1 or 2 instead of the 4-6 you currently get.
5. There is no save button, settings are auto-magically saved, so you are done!
Are you taking advantage of the new Google Events tools yet?
Do you love or hate the Google Events Email integration?