MyBookie are offering NFL fans up to $1,000 in free bets ahead of Super Bowl LVII between the Philadelphia Eagles and Kansas City Chiefs this Sunday night.
50% Welcome Deposit Bonus Up To $1000
MyBookie Super Bowl Betting Offer — 50% Deposit Bonus, Up To $1,000
Ahead of the 2023 Super Bowl, the team at MyBookie are boosting N|FL fans bankrolls with a 50% matched deposit bonus up to a maximum of $1,000. New members just have to sign-up today to avail of this offer ahead of Super Bowl Sunday.
How To Claim Your Super Bowl Betting Offer:
- Click to register with MyBookie
- Deposit $2,000 and receive a 50% matched deposit bonus
- Receive $1,000 in free Super Bowl Offers
How to Bet On The Super Bowl With MyBookie
NFL fans can access the best odds and betting offers ahead of Super Bowl LVII by simply signing up to MyBookie Sportsbook prior to Sunday’s Super Bowl showdown.
Here’s how to place your first bet on Super Bowl Sunday:
- Find the ‘American Football’ section
- Click on the Super Bowl markets and make a selection
- Place your Super Bowl bet
Terms and Conditions:
- Minimum $50 deposit required
- 100% bonus can be claimed on the first deposit
- Maximum bonus is $1,000
Why You Should Join MyBookie For The Super Bowl
MyBookie is a sportsbook you can trust ahead of Super Bowl 2023. Known for enhanced odds and vast betting markets, MyBookie have been offering customers the best NFL odds for almost a decade.
They are a highly trusted sportsbooks who accept various different secure payment options such as crypto, Interac, credit cards and e-wallets. This allows NFL fans a secure platform to place their Super Bowl bets.
MyBookie is available to customers in every US state and is compatible on all smartphones, desktops and tablets. They offer a wide range of different NFL markets such as point spread betting, over/under betting as well as the standard moneyline markets.
Key Reasons to Bet with MyBookie:
- Better odds and more player props markets
- Bet on in-state teams in college & the pros
- Age restriction: 18 years old
- No ‘Know Your Customer’ or credit checks
- No taxes on winnings
- Bet with crypto
Discuss This Article
Add a New Comment /Reply
Thanks for adding to the conversation!
Our comments are moderated. Your comment may not appear immediately.