Super Bowl LVII gets underway on Sunday night from the State Farm Stadium, Glendale, Arizona as the Philadelphia Eagles and Kansas City Chiefs go head-to-head. Bovada are giving away up to $750 in free bets ahead of Sunday’s bumper NFL match.
75% Crypto Deposit Bonus Up To $750
Bovada Super Bowl Betting Offer — 75% Deposit Bonus, Up To $750
NFL fans can sign up to Bovada and receive a Super Bowl betting offer worth up to $750 in free bets for the Chiefs vs Eagles game.
Simply sign-up using one of the various links on this page and you will be eligible for Bovada’s $750 free bet Super Bowl offer.
How To Claim Your Super Bowl Betting Offer:
- Click to register with Bovada
- Deposit $1,000 and receive a 75% deposit bonus
- Receive $750 in free Super Bowl bets
Terms and Conditions:
- Minimum $20 deposit required
- 75% bonus can be claimed on the first deposit
- Maximum bonus is $750 per deposit
How To Place A Super Bowl Bet At Bovada
After logging into your Bovada account, you can start placing your Super Bowl bets instantly.
Here’s how to place your first bet on Super Bowl Sunday:
- Find the ‘American Football’ section
- Click on the Super Bowl markets and make a selection
- Place your Super Bowl bet
Why You Should Join Bovada For The Super Bowl
Bovada has a tonne of Super Bowl markets available to customers ahead of Sunday’s clash between the Chiefs and Eagles. They have become one of the most trusted NFL Sportsbooks over the years with their vast markets and extensive prop bets. This lets NFL fans bet on virtually anything during Super Bowl LVII.
Not only that but Bovada is extremely user friendly with it’s easy to navigate, all-encompassing platform. New customers can fund their sports betting account by a wide variety of payment options such as crypto, credit cards and much more.
Bovada’s quick pay-outs are another reason why you should sign-up with the online sportsbook today ahead of Super Bowl Sunday.
Key Reasons to Bet with Bovada:
- Better odds and more player props markets
- Bet on in-state teams in college & the pros
- Age restriction: 18 years+
- No ‘Know Your Customer’ or credit checks
- No taxes on winnings
- Bet with crypto
Discuss This Article
Add a New Comment /Reply
Thanks for adding to the conversation!
Our comments are moderated. Your comment may not appear immediately.