We’re all on the prowl for ways to streamline and decrease the amount of time it takes to complete tasks. Luckily, with the help of Facebook’s new Power Editor Tool, Facebook ad fanatics (like us) are able to do just that – save time and be more efficient with ad targeting!
Power Editor is a complimentary tool provided by Facebook that can be downloaded at the click of a button, quick and easy. For marketers who manage multiple campaigns and clients, Power Editor is your new best friend, making it simple to create, edit, manage and optimize ads in BULK.
– Ability to create/edit ads offline. Once your ads look just the way you want them to, set your changes live and they begin serving on Facebook.
– Mass-edit ads
– Copy/Paste functionality so you can quickly recreate your best performing ads across campaigns
– Compatibility with Excel
– Bulk creation of ads
– View key performance stats and delivery to better optimize ads directly within the Power Editor
Our Favorite Features in Power Editor:
– Custom Audience targeting: using email addresses, phone numbers or Facebook user IDs, Custom Audience targeting lets marketers find their offline customers on Facebook and can target specific ads to individual people/groups. Marketers can now reach specific people and target them at calculated points in time, perhaps when they are in market to make a purchase.
– Target ads to be viewed in Newsfeed or Mobile Only: setting parameters for ads to be viewed on specifically targeted placements, allowing for marketers to determine how desktop ads perform against mobile or newsfeed only. With users spending 40% of their time in the newsfeed, this is highly valuable and visible placement, and ads can experience as much as 10X more engagement compared to desktop only.
Comments on this article are closed.