Wondering how to buy Samoyedcoin? This dog-themed crypto is the meme ambassador for the popular Solana blockchain. And recently SAMO has pumped 90% in just 3 weeks.
Below we show investors where to buy SAMO coins with low fees. We review this token’s strengths and weaknesses as an investment. And, given recent concerns over the security of the Solana blockchain on which SAMO is minted, we also look at a key alternative — canine crypto TAMA, a meme coin that offers utility too, as the centerpiece of the play-to-earn/NFT ‘Tamaverse’. Should investors leave sleeping dog SAMO to lie and go with hot new TAMA? We find out below.
How to Buy Samoyedcoin – Quick Steps
- ✅Open an account with LBank – Visit the LBank website and sign up.
- 🔑 Verification – Supply some ID to get verified with LBank’s KYC procedures.
- 💳 Deposit – Many deposit methods are available to fund an account.
- 🔎 Search for Samoyedcoin – Find Samoyedcoin easily by searching under its symbol, SAMO.
- 🛒 Buy Samoyedcoin – Invest in the Solana blockchain’s meme ambassador with LBank, or check out 120+ other crypto.
Where to Buy Samoyedcoin?
Figuring out how to buy Samoyedcoin comes down to where investors can actually find it.
Samoyedcoin is rumored to be listed soon on giant exchange Binance. In the meantime, we review one of the best Binance alternatives, LBank. Here investors can buy SAMO coins as well as enjoy a low fee structure similar to that of Binance.
LBank – Top Global Crypto Exchange to Buy Samoyedcoin
Based in Hong Kong, China, LBank was founded in 2015. With 4.8 million users, LBank offers 120+ crypto and 180 trading pairs. This exchange serves 200 countries, but investors should be aware that fiat deposits are only available in USD and Chinese Yuan.
With LBank, investors can buy crypto directly or trade crypto for crypto on the main exchange. When buying directly, investors can buy Bitcoin with a credit card or bank transfer, as well as other selected crypto. Or they can browse LBank’s peer-to-peer platform and pay for crypto in a variety of methods.
For advanced traders, LBank offers leveraged crypto ETFs and perpetual futures. The exchange also features its own API for compatibility with software-based trading and offers some key charting indicators such as CCI, RSI and MACD.
When it comes to being one of the best crypto staking platforms – which means lending out crypto in return for financial interest – LBank has both flexible and locked options. SAMO is not a staking option, but investors can get an annual percentage yield of over 4% on Bitcoin, for example, and 6%+ on some stablecoins.
Apart from its exotic range of crypto, what makes LBank one of the best altcoin exchanges is its low maker/taker fee structure. Whether a ‘maker’ or a ‘taker’ of liquidity on the exchange, investors are charged just a 0.1% transaction fee. Note that, as with all exchanges, a spread fee applies. This maker/taker fee applies only to buying crypto on the main exchange. (Different fees apply to buying crypto directly from LBank with a credit card or bank transfer).
Withdrawal fees vary by crypto with LBank. The fee to withdraw SAMO to a crypto wallet is 100 SAMO.
As well as SAMO, investors can buy LBLOCK on LBank. This hot new crypto rocketed 250% in value on LBank at the end of July 2022. LBLOCK is the native token of the exciting global NFT competition platform Lucky Block, where investors can buy NFT to win giveaways.
Check out our Lucky Block price predictions.
What is Samoyedcoin?
Samoyed is a meme crypto. Meme crypto is designed to be fun. And, with the spectacular price performance of Dogecoin and Shiba Inu, investing in dog-themed meme tokens has also been shown to be a way to make money with crypto.
The SAMO coin is based on the Samoyed dog breed. This is an intelligent, loyal and kind dog that originates from the Arctic regions of North Eastern Siberia.
- Samoyedcoin is secured on the popular Solana blockchain (which has its own utility token SOL).
- Samoyedcoin is positioned as a fun ambassador for the Solana blockchain.
Is Samoyedcoin a Good Investment?
Having figured out how to invest in Samoyedcoin, investors need to confirm that this meme coin is worth investing in.
Five factors point to SAMO being one of the most undervalued cryptos.
1. 90% Pump in 3 Weeks
In the space of 3 recent weeks, SAMO has pumped by just over 90%.
- On 13th July 2022, the SAMO price stood at $0.007696
- On 2nd August 2022, the SAMO price stood at $0.01468.
If an investor had bought $1,000 of SAMO in early July, his/her SAMO would then be worth roughly $1,900 3 weeks later.
Will this price pump continue? The technical indicators suggest that it might …
2. Technical Indicators Point to Positive SAMO Price Momentum
The Samoyed price has been forming a perfect ‘ascending channel’ over the last weeks. This is what is called a bullish ‘continuation’ pattern, which is associated with positive breakouts.
- On 26th July 2022, Samoyed bounced off its 30-day moving average at $0.00921.
- By 5th August 2022, the price stood at $0.01424.
- That is an increase of 55%.
Possibly supporting the price is the listing of SAMO on US exchange Gemini, as well as rumors that it is coming to global giant Binance soon.
3. Strong Community Support
SAMO started as a meme coin. But the developers are keen to position it as more than a meme coin. They see it as the anchor point for a whole Web 3.0 community.
SAMO’s role is seen as ‘onboarding Solana users, educating marketing participants’ and acting generally as Solana’s ambassador.
At the center of the Samoyedcoin idea is the ‘Samo Famo’. This is the core community of Samoyed fans: a family that believes in a ‘no-shill, non-pretentious, transparent, free-spirited culture.’
Whilst the existence of a cult following does not guarantee success for a crypto, it certainly helps. For example, the spectacular price performance of fellow doggy meme coin Dogecoin in 2021 was down to its popular following, rather than any intrinsic superiority over other tokens.
4. SAMO NFTs
SAMO developers have worked hard to promote the SAMO coin.
One result of these promotional efforts is the SAMO launch NFT collection.
- The SAMO launch collection comprises 5,525 randomly-generated NFT images.
- The developers explain that ‘each NFT features a charming Samoyed dog with a blend of unique attributes with as much personality as our fluffy white companions [in real life].’
- SAMO NFTs are available at the best NFT marketplaces such as Solanart, Magic Eden, FTX.US, OpenSea and Rarity Rank.
5. Deflationary Tokenomics
SAMO is a deflationary coin. That means built into its system is constant pressure on the supply. This exerts a continual upwards price pressure:
- 66.1% of SAMO is slated for ‘burning’, which means being destroyed.
The SAMO coin price is currently $0.01452.
Investors researching whether to buy SAMO coin can check out a live version of the price chart above on coinmarketcap.com: SAMO coin market cap.
Samoyedcoin Price Prediction
Samoyed’s market capitalization is currently a modest $53m. Around $2.5m of SAMO is traded every day. This is therefore one of the low cap crypto gems.
At its height in Q4 2021, SAMO had a market capitalization almost ten times that. If it continues its bullish ascending channel and Bitcoin leads the altcoin market higher with breakout behavior, SAMO could be on its way to its previous heights.
A SAMO coin price prediction for 2023 of $0.05 is perhaps not unreasonable.
- Technical indicators, though, also suggest that if Samoyed falls beneath a level of around $0.0102, we could see the price fall as low as $0.007.
Samoyed Meme Coin Video Analysis
Samoyedcoin: Are There any Better Alternatives?
Despite its strengths as a crypto, Samoyedcoin is looking a little dubious as an investment right now. So is Samoyedcoin legit? Absolutely. But its host blockchain – Solana – got hacked recently. Although strictly speaking this is not SAMO coin news as such, it may act as a brake on the SAMO coin price.
If an investor is wondering how to buy SAMO, they might therefore wonder whether there is a better canine meme coin alternative.
There is. And it is called TAMA, a doggy meme coin with a difference.
As the in-house token for the brand-new play-to-earn/NFT Tamadoge platform based on breeding virtual pets, TAMA could well repeat the spectacular doggy success stories of Dogecoin and Shiba Inu.
Before we look at why TAMA is viewed as an excellent option for buying coins pre-launch, let’s review why Samoyedcoin’s credibility is a little bruised at the moment.
SAMO Blockchain Home Hacked
Samoyedcoin is hosted on the Solana blockchain. This blockchain has many strengths:
- Transactions only use as much electrical energy as a single Google search.
- It takes less than a second for Solana transactions to complete.
- The Solana transaction cost is tiny at $0.00025.
However, throughout July 2022, the Solana blockchain suffered several outages. And, on August 2, 2022, hackers exploited an issue with the Slope decentralized wallet to hack over 9,000 Solana wallets and make off with over $4m of crypto assets.
To be fair, this hack has not had a devastating effect on the Solana blockchain’s coin SOL. The coin dropped from the $41 mark to $38 on the news. And the SAMO price has not been affected as yet. However, this kind of publicity comes at the wrong time for investors pondering how to buy Samoyedcoin.
As an alternative doggy meme coin, we therefore review TAMA of the Tamadoge platform below.
As a canine crypto offering utility as well as meme appeal, Tamadoge may well be the next Dogecoin. A fellow doggy meme coin, Dogecoin’s price performance was spectacular in 2021. Dogecoin benefitted from a big fanbase led, for a while, by Tesla CEO Elon Musk.
Dogecoin, founded way back in 2013, set the standard for a whole new category of canine meme crypto. These include the super-successful Shiba Inu as well as Kiba Inu, Baby Doge and Floki Inu.
For many months of 2021, US consumers interested in crypto searched for Dogecoin and Shiba Inu more than any other crypto, including Bitcoin and Ethereum.
But is the doggy meme craze over? Was it just a ‘2021 thing’? Maybe.
The bigger issue with meme coins of any kind is that they are intended as a joke. Meme coins by definition do not offer anything useful other than, in some circumstances, their own peer-to-peer payment network.
TAMA, of the Tamadoge platform, is different. TAMA integrates all the cutesy appeal of doggy crypto into an exciting play-to-earn and Metaverse NFT project to invest in.
Tamadoge – Building on the Shoulders of Giants
Tamadoge is a direct descendant of Dogecoin. But it is not only doggy meme coins that TAMA takes inspiration from.
Remember the Tamagotchi craze? Now Tamadoge takes the idea of virtual pets that Tamagotchi pioneered and modernizes it with NFT and play-to-earn functionality.
Tamadoge – The Next Step Forward in Virtual Pets
Tamagotchis came out in the mid-1980s. This is where virtual pets as an idea first emerged. And Tamagotchis are still available. Their phenomenal success is attested by a total sales figure of 83 million (as of Q1 2021).
Unlike Tamadoge pets, Tamagotchis were never on the blockchain. Instead, Tamagotchis were housed in a hard plastic unit shaped like an egg. An LCD screen allowed the Tamagotchi owner to interact and view their pet. As Tamagotchis developed over time, basic elements of play-to-earn mechanics (using ‘Gotchi’ points) developed. And later versions allowed Tamagotchis to relate to each other via bluetooth equivalents.
Tamadoge – Taking NFT pets into the World of Casual Play-to-Earn
With virtual pets, Cryptokitties took the Tamagotchi idea and put it on the blockchain in 2017. Cryptokitties are virtual pets with each embedded as an NFT and represented by a portrait. There are now over 2m Cryptokitties online.
Tamadoge represents many steps further into the future.
To NFT virtual pets, Tamadoge brings exciting play-to-earn mechanics, 3D graphics and – as the Tamadoge roadmap progresses – an entire metaverse where Tamadoge pets may interact.
Tamadoge – Pioneering New Boundaries for Virtual Pets
- No more 2D portraits of pets – Tamadoge uses cutting-edge animated 3D graphics.
- Tamadoge owners can choose to have their pets around them in real life by using Augmented Reality (AR) technology to project them. (This feature is coming out in Q4, 2023)
- Each Tamadoge has unique weaknesses and strengths. Owners can improve their pets with buffs, and keep them happy with virtual food and equipment.
- Once a pet has grown to adulthood, its owner can compete for ‘Dogepoints’ by pitting it against others in combat.
- Who is ‘Top Doge’? The top pet owners on the Dogepoint leaderboard are rewarded with TAMA.
- TAMA can be used to buy virtual buffs and necessities for an owner’s pet.
- The Tamadoge platform will host a range of play-to-earn games. These vary in difficulty and cost – to suit all Doges!
- The Tamadoge metaverse – called the ‘Tamaverse’ – will give Tamadoge pets plenty of freedom to express themselves.
- Pet owners can use the Tamaverse social media channels to chat and exchange tips with other owners.
- In Q1 2023, the Tamadoge team will be seeking out third-party metaverses where Tamadoge pets can roam freely in the future.
As we can judge from the cute bitmap graphics, Tamadoge is not intended to be a super-serious experience. The developers want players to relax. The grind of play-to-earn classics like Axie Infinity is not the aim at all. Rather Tamadoge owners are encouraged to enjoy a casual gaming experience and allow Dogepoints and TAMA to accumulate naturally.
- A capped supply of 2 billion applies to TAMA.
- Presale: 50% of TAMA available.
- First 10 years of the project roadmap: 30% of the supply will be made available.
- DEXs and CEXs (Decentralised and Centralized Exchanges): 20% to be listed.
- No transaction commissions apply on the Tamadoge platform; only gas fees.
Transaction turnover at the Tamadoge store will be subject to a 5% burn. This will continually reduce the supply of TAMA as an ongoing deflationary measure.
Tamadoge Beta Presale – on Now
- The TAMA presale is up and running right now.
- TAMA is currently priced at just $0.01. Thus $100 buys 10,000 TAMA.
- The Beta Presale comes to an end on September 2nd, 2022.
- The developers say that the price of TAMA is likely to rise by 25% after the Presale phase – so get in early!
- Q4 2022 will see the end of the Presale phase.
- TAMA will hit the centralized exchanges (CEXs) in Q4 2022.
- No vesting period for founders has happened. This means that current investors will not have to face a massive dump of TAMA as soon as it hits the CEXs.
Tamadoge – High Security
- The Tamadoge platform has been fully validated against ‘rug-pull’ scamming by top analytics firm CoinSniper.
- Specialists Solid Proof (based in Germany) audit Tamadoge smart contracts.
|Minimum Investment||1,000 TAMA ( roughly $10+ gas fee)|
|Purchase Methods||Now: USDT or ETH
Soon: fiat currency
|Blockchain||Ethereum (ERC-20 token)|
|Beta Sale Ends||September 2nd, 2022|
|Presale Ends||Q4 2022|
How to Buy Tamadoge (TAMA) – Detailed Tutorial
TAMA will be hitting centralized exchanges in Q4 2022. In the meantime, it is available on the Tamadoge platform. But before an investor heads there, it makes sense to set up a compatible wallet first, as well as buy some crypto (ETH or USDT) to exchange for your TAMA. (Investors will be able to buy TAMA with fiat currency in the future.)
Step 1 – Set Up a Crypto Wallet
We recommend using the versatile Metamask wallet to handle your TAMA transaction. It is free. And for new tokens, it is excellent, because investors can track down the smart contract address of the best emerging crypto and enter it manually.
- Go to the MetaMask website.
- Press ‘Download’.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
Step 2 – Purchase Tether (USDT) or Ethereum (ETH)
ETH or USDT can be used to buy TAMA tokens. Many ways exist to buy Ethereum or USDT. The Tamadoge presale platform allows investors to use a credit/debit card to buy.
Step 3 – Link Wallet to the Tamadoge Presale Platform
- Visit Tamadoge’s website.
- Click ‘Connect Wallet’.
- Choose your wallet provider.
- Follow instructions onscreen.
Step 4 – Purchase Tamadoge (TAMA)
- Enter the number of TAMA desired. Minimum transaction: 1,000 TAMA.
- Press ‘Convert ETH’ or ‘Convert USDT’ – depending on whether a user wants to exchange ETH or USDT for the TAMA.
Step 5 – Claim Tamadoge (TAMA)
Investors will be able to claim their TAMA when the presale ends in Q4 2022.
- Keep an eye on the Tamadoge platform for updates.
- Click ‘Claim’ when applicable.
Investors may need to instruct their Metamask wallet where to find their TAMA.
They can do so using the following contract information:
Token symbol: TAMA
We have introduced investors to Samoyedcoin, the meme coin showing some good price performance despite the current crypto winter.
As a dog-themed crypto, Samoyedcoin is based on the Solana blockchain and is positioned as an ambassador for all things Solana. Investors uncertain about Samoyedcoin can buy Solana. And, as an investment, Samoyed has plenty going for it – not least the price momentum it has built up over recent weeks.
However, canny investors pondering how to buy SAMO are likely to be widening the scope of their research.
If doggy crypto is the order of the day, there are newer, more exciting options.
So we have had a detailed look at hot new crypto TAMA, which is in its presale phase right now. TAMA – the utility meme coin at the center of the Tamadoge virtual pet phenomenon – is billed as the next Dogecoin. And we can see why, given the Tamadoge blend of compelling play-to-earn and NFT gameplay.
Investors can get their hands on TAMA right now before it lists on major exchanges.
Tamadoge - The Play to Earn Dogecoin
- '10x - 50x Potential' - CNBC Report
- Deflationary, Low Supply - 2 Billion
- Listed on OKX, Bitmart, LBank, MEXC, Uniswap
- Move to Earn, Metaverse Integration on Roadmap
- NFT Doge Pets - Potential for Mass Adoption