The 2022 Disney Accelerator program is a business development program invented to accelerate the transition of creative businesses worldwide. The Walt Disney Company confirmed the six participating companies on July 13. The projects chosen for the 2022 Disney Accelerator program are Flickplay, Inworld, Lockerverse, Obsess, Polygon, and Red 6. The company intends to collaborate with and invest in new businesses that will lay the groundwork for the future of technology.
Collaboration with Crypto Startups
The Walt Disney Company has not yet invested in cryptocurrency. However, several cryptocurrency startups are currently enrolled in its accelerator program. Disney has confirmed that it will use the Polygon platform to launch its Accelerator program, which will investigate new technologies relevant to NFTs, such as AI and virtual reality. The Accelerator program is an excellent way to stay ahead of the competition and possibly profit from an investment round. As a result, the following Disney-backed coins may appreciate in value, making them a good investment opportunity.
- Polygon: Polygon is a scalable blockchain network that allows developers and businesses to create Web3 experiences. Disney will launch its Accelerator program on the Polygon platform.
- Inworld: Inworld AI provides a developer platform for developing AI-powered virtual characters for use in the Metaverse, VR/AR, games, and virtual worlds.
- Flickplay: FlickPlay is a web3 networking app that allows users to unlock and record videos with their NFTs.
- Lockerverse: A Web3 platform called Lockerverse enables businesses and creators to share experiences and access that define a culture.
- Obsess: Obsess is a comprehensive e-commerce platform that enables marketers to create immersive 3D virtual storefronts on their websites and Metaverse platforms.
- Red 6: Red 6 is an augmented reality startup that has created a unique headset and user interface that works well outside in adverse conditions.
Disney Accelerator Participants’ Facilities
Participants, according to Disney, would receive funding for investments and access to co-working space at the entertainment conglomerate’s creative campus in Los Angeles. In addition, they will be mentored by Disney executives, inventors, investors, and business leaders in the entertainment and technology industries.
According to Disney, this year’s accelerator class will focus on developing the next generation of unique experiences through the use of technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), augmented reality (AR), and non-fungible tokens (NFTs). Furthermore, venture-backed startups in the growth stage with a vision for influencing the technological future and entertainment are encouraged to apply to the accelerator.
Disney Employs Cryptocurrency
Disney was a pioneer in the application of virtual reality and animation techniques to enhance rides and entertainment. On the other hand, technology has never been a goal for Disney; it has always been a resource. Many investors are still unsure whether Disney will start thinking about cryptocurrencies and how they might be used in theme parks or a Metaverse. Disney could use non-fungible tokens to sell admission to rides or tickets at theme parks connected to the Polygon network.
Additionally, it may use NFTs to trade digital goods with Metaverse users. It could be a low-risk strategy for Disney to advance its goals of Metaverse leadership and media inventiveness ahead of the competition. However, even if we have no idea where it will lead, exploring something can be a beneficial practice.
- 3 Best Coins to Day Trade This Week
- Best Altcoin Exchange 2022 – Cheapest Altcoin Trading Platforms
- Fastest Growing Cryptocurrency 2022
Battle Infinity - New Metaverse Game
Battle Infinity - New Metaverse Game
Discuss This Article
Add a New Comment /Reply
Thanks for adding to the conversation!
Our comments are moderated. Your comment may not appear immediately.