Crypto price tracking and charting sites are frequently visited by traders and investors to gauge the best crypto to buy on a given day – ‘CoinMarketCap’ alone is typed into Google 1.2 million times a month according to keyword data tools.
‘CoinGecko’ is searched 356k times a month, ‘DEXTools’ (which tracks tokens on decentralized exchanges) 77k times a month, and ‘CoinCodex’ 5.3k times.
Where to Find the Best Crypto to Buy Right Now
An important factor when deciding on the best crypto to buy, especially for short term trades, is that market participants are aware of a coin, actively engaged and talking about it, as well as buying it:
1. DEXTools Crypto Trends
For example the hottest altcoin on DEX platform Uniswap, according to DEXTools, is Tamadoge (TAMA) at the time of writing, followed by HEX.
The ‘hot pairs’ trending cryptocurrency section of DEXTools is updated in real time.
2. CoinCodex Trending Cryptocurrency List
To add confluence to DEXTools, traders might also check CoinCodex – which has a top trending crypto coins feed.
Tamadoge is also the most trending cryptocurrency now on CoinCodex – as it is listed on both DEXes and CEXes (OKX exchange and Bitmart).
Terra Classic (LUNC), Ethereum and Solana are also among the top trending cryptocurrency assets at the time of writing.
3. CoinMarketCap Most Visited Cryptocurrency Feed
Making things even easier for beginner traders, CoinMarketCap has a ‘best cryptos’ section with the tagline:
‘The Best Cryptos Based On The Latest Data – Our cryptocurrencies to watch lists are based on the latest price and user behavior data.’
That includes several crypto price feeds, including:
- Most viewed (tokens most searched for on CoinMarketCap)
- Recently added (new cryptocurrency assets)
- Top crypto gainers today, and the top losers
- Trending cryptocurrency
For example at press time the most visited cryptocurrency price pages on CMC include those of LUNC, Tamadoge, Solana and more.
The most trending crypto coin on a given day can be influenced by news coverage – e.g. updates to a token’s roadmap covered in media – or its performance that day, e.g. the Tamadoge price pumped over 150% in 24 hours in early October.
TOP 10 gainers of #Memes Tokens last 24h
$MEPAD @MemePadLaunch$KITTY @KittyCoinSolana#DOGEDASH @thehellolabs$KAWA @kawakami_io$HOKK @HOKKFinance$QUACK @RichQuack $ZINU @ZinuToken$DOGE @dogecoin #CryptoNews #Crypto pic.twitter.com/Rlf20aK2rl
— Crypto Insights (@CryptoInsightsX) October 1, 2022
Many crypto price tracking sites also have a Twitter feed – LunarCrush and CryptoInsights are two notable examples.
- Most Trending Meme Cryptocurrency Tamadoge Lists on OKX Today
- Top 10 Most Searched Cryptocurrency in 2022
- 12 Best Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2022
- New Listings on CoinMarketCap: Aki Inu, Chihuahua Token, Tamadoge
- 25+ Best Bitcoin Casino Sites
Tamadoge - The Play to Earn Dogecoin
- '10x - 50x Potential' - CNBC Report
- Deflationary, Low Supply - 2 Billion
- Listed on OKX, Bitmart, LBank, MEXC, Uniswap
- Move to Earn, Metaverse Integration on Roadmap
- NFT Doge Pets - Potential for Mass Adoption