Statistics show that nearly three out of four employers have experienced a bad hire. A poor choice could eventually cost these employers up to $15,000, which is why they need a transparent and unbiased evaluation system that they can rely on in the interview stage. Such a system could also help them save information on candidates who might be right for future positions.
Fortunately, there is a perfect product that can help you with all this, and it is called recruitment CRM software. This software features several tools that can facilitate the entire hiring process — for instance, it can help you find suitable candidates, assess potential employees, streamline the workflow, and generate reports.
A wide variety of such platforms is available on the market. You will be able to find both free and paid versions. Naturally, not all of them will fit your business model or offer the same level of quality. You may be concerned about selecting the right one for your company — but worry not, because we’ve got your back.
This piece will review the top 13 CRM software for recruitment companies for 2023. Stay tuned as we discuss their pricing, features, and user-friendliness.
Best Recruitment CRM Software: Top 13
A good recruitment CRM platform can attract and identify potential candidates, evaluate them, and equip employers with tracking systems and metrics, thus saving them both time and money.
Based on these factors, we’ve selected the best CRM recruitment software on the market in 2023:
- Salesforce – Overall Best Recruitment CRM software
- Monday.com – Most innovative CRM recruitment software
- Pipe Drive – Best CRM recruitment software with horizontal pipeline views
- Zoho Recruit — Best tool for internal HR teams and large recruiting and staffing agencies
- RecruitCRM — Best recruitment CRM software for email integration
- Rippling — Best platform for recruiting agencies eyeing scalability
- BambooHR — Best recruitment CRM software for small businesses
- Bullhorn — Best recruitment platform for agencies of any size
- Greenhouse — Best recruitment software CRM for onboarding
- Freshteam — Best recruitment agency CRM geared towards employee recruitment
- JazzHR — Best platform for small and medium-sized organizations
- iSmartRecruit — Best CRM recruitment software for staffing and applicant tracking
- Breezy HR — Best CRM recruitment software for pipeline management and unlimited job listings
Best Recruitment Software Compared
After carefully reviewing multiple recruitment CRM software tools on the market, we have shortlisted the top ten that satisfy our criteria. So, stay with us in this recruitment CRM software comparison while we examine the distinctive features of each and compare their prices.
1. Salesforce – Overall Best Recruitment CRM Software
Salesforce is a one-stop-shop recruitment CRM software for everything from marketing and sales to analytics and customer service. This customer relationship management (CRM) software has several uses in the recruiting industry, including prospect management, onboarding new employees, HR management, and more. By incorporating Salesforce’s products into your company’s processes, you may improve the employee experience for your new hires.
- Cloud-Based Platform – It is a system that allows users to manage their customer relationships and sales processes in the cloud. This system provides users with a number of advantages, including the ability to access their data from any location, the ability to share data with other users, and the ability to scale their system up or down as needed.
- Automated Processes – You can use Salesforce Recruitment CRM to automate HR tasks such as contract rollout and payroll processes. This can help to reduce accounting errors and speed up the invoicing process.
- Can help to streamline the recruiting process
- Can make it easier to track and manage candidates
- Can help to speed up the hiring process
- It may help to improve candidate quality
- Can be expensive to implement and maintain
- Requires a certain level of technical expertise to use effectively
- Can be time-consuming to set up and customize
- Not all candidates may be comfortable with being tracked via a CRM system
Salesforce pricing varies depending on a number of factors. It would be best to contact the customer sales team directly for an accurate quote.
2. Monday.com – Most innovative CRM recruitment software
Monday.com is a recruitment CRM platform that enables users to manage their recruitment processes in one place. The platform includes a variety of features, such as job boards, applicant tracking, and candidate management. Monday.com also offers a number of integrations with popular recruitment software, making it easy to use the platform with existing recruitment tools.
- Job Boards – Job boards provide an efficient and convenient way for employers to post job openings and collect applications from interested candidates. In addition, job boards help to ensure that all applicants have a fair opportunity to apply for positions.
- Applicant Tracking – This feature allows users to track job applicants throughout the hiring process, from initial contact to final decision. By tracking applicants, users can identify trends and areas for improvement in their recruiting efforts.
- You can test out the platform before committing to it
- User-friendly and easy to navigate.
- Wide range of features
- Integrates with a variety of other software programs
- Customer service is responsive and helpful
- Subscription-based service
- The platform can be complex to use
- Issues with the software glitches or bugs
- Basic – $8 per user per month
- Standard – $10 per user per month
- Pro – $16 per user per month
- Enterprise – Custom
3. Pipe Drive – Custom Applicant Notations
Pipe Drive is a recruitment CRM platform that helps businesses find, track, and manage candidates throughout the recruiting process. The platform provides a central place for businesses to manage their recruiting efforts, and it offers a variety of features to help businesses streamline their recruiting process.
- Horizontal Pipeline – The horizontal pipeline view is one of the most unique and powerful features of the Pipe Drive recruitment CRM platform. This feature allows users to see all of the candidates in their pipeline at a glance, and to quickly identify which candidates are most likely to move forward in the process.
- Custom Notes – In today’s competitive job market, it’s more important than ever to stand out from the crowd. One way to do this is by using Pipe Drive’s recruitment CRM platform, which features custom notes. These notes allow you to personalize each candidate’s profile, making it easy to remember key details about them.
- Offers a centralized database for tracking and managing candidates
- Streamlines the recruiting process
- Can be customized to fit the needs of your organization
- Integrates with other HR software platforms
- Offers a mobile app for tracking candidates on the go
- The monthly subscription fee can be expensive for some organizations
- There is a learning curve associated with using the platform
- Not all features are available in the mobile app
- Limited customer support options
- Essential – $12.50 per user per month
- Advanced – $24.90 per user per month
- Professional – $49.90 per user per month
- Enterprise – $74.90 per user per month
4. Zoho Recruit — Best Tool for Internal HR Teams and Large Recruiting and Staffing Agencies
Aside from providing candidate management, Zoho Recruit also offers an excellent ATS that comes at an affordable price. This all-in-one software addresses every phase of recruitment. It offers intuitiveness, seamless integrations, multichannel communications, and advanced analytics, all of which makes it one of the best recruiting solutions available.
- Talent sourcing — Zoho Recruit is connected to 300+ job boards, such as Indeed and Monster. Millions of job seekers can find your job postings through Facebook Jobs, LinkedIn, etc.
- Resume management — The platform allows you to update, maintain, and extract resumes from multiple sources. Your resumes will all be uniform so that your clients will recognize your brand once they receive them.
- Assessing candidates — You can build customized questionnaires and analyze recruitment data. Zoho Recruit allows you to view and assess data from every stage in the pipeline to make better decisions.
- Recruitment automation — You can speed up the recruitment process by setting notifications and automatic replies. Thus, you’ll avoid time-consuming tasks.
- Recruiting AI — With powerful AI features like behavioral assessments and talent identification, Zoho Recruit can help you find suitable candidates for your company.
- Cost-effective solution
- Integrations with other Zoho products
- Exceptional applicant tracking
- Well-organized database and workflow management
- Ability to push job postings to various sites
- Customizable candidate forms
- Outstanding email automation
- A limited selection of available languages
- Mobile app prone to crashes
- Forever free — $0
- Standard — $25 per user per month
- Professional — $50 per user per month
- Enterprise — $75 per user per month
5. RecruitCRM — Best recruitment CRM software for email integration
RecruitCRM is a two-in-one application tracking system plus recruitment CRM software trusted by companies from across 100+ countries. The platform features a wide range of functions, such as email integration for seamless bulk mail tracking, invoice management, and a comprehensive dashboard that gives you a detailed preview of your candidate pipeline and recruiter performance report.
- Email Integration: Whether you’re on Gmail, Office365, or Outlook, you can integrate your email account with RecruitCRM. You can save time by creating custom email templates and having each email organized in separate profiles for each candidate.
- Advanced Search: Advanced search filters such as Boolean Search and Radius Search helps you look for candidates with your specific requirements and in your specific region. You can also enter the field name, gender, salary, and other filters, decide the filter type (i.e, whether the keyword should be “present” or not present in the result”), and hit Search — Recruit will dog up the best profiles for you within a second,
- Available in 100+ countries
- Fully integrated email
- 15 custom fields for each item
- Helps you manage thousands of applications in one place
- Zapier integrations could be made easier
- Pro: $85/user/month
- Business: $125/user/month
- Enterprise: $165/user/month
6. Rippling — Best platform for recruiting agencies eyeing scalability
Rippling is basically a work management platform. Along with recruitment and HR responsibilities, you can also manage your IT tasks and financial processes here. For recruitment management, Rippling is highly scalable.
Whether you have a small team of 20 or 2,200+, it’ll help you manage your entire workforce efficiently.
- Job Post Management: In just one click, Rippling lets you post your job opportunities to multiple platforms such as Indeed and LinkedIn. You get to save time on creating individual posts for every site and still have your emails flooded with applicants.
- Meeting Scheduler: Integrate your Rippling account with your email and Google Calendar so that you can automatically schedule the different stages of interviews. For instance, let’s say you sent a candidate an email where you have your calendar embedded. They can select an open interview slot directly from the mail, and it will automatically go on your schedule. There’s no need for unnecessary email threads just to fix an interview.
- Flat pricing for all users
- Automatically schedules your meetings
- Manages job posts on multiple platforms together
- Three-in-one service covering HR, finance, and IT
- Their tax services could use some improvement in terms of filing accuracy
Rippling has a flat pricing of $8/month per user for all their services which includes HR, recruitment, IT, and finance.
7. BambooHR — Best Recruitment CRM Software for Small Businesses
BambooHR is among the most popular recruitment tools that target SMBs. Although this platform is perfect for businesses with a number of employees ranging from 5 to 1,000, it has users outside this range, too.
This is a great tool, as it provides employers with detailed insights into their employees’ salaries, benefits, training, and job history. In addition, the platform also features eSignature, an applicant tracking system, employee and manager self-service, and more.
- Centralized employee database — Instead of keeping all data on spreadsheets, you will be able to store them in an interactive database that can be integrated with other programs. All the work is done for you since the database is updated with every information change.
- Employee self-service — This platform enables employees to have on-demand access to their profiles and PTO, request time-off, track their training, and more. They just need an internet connection.
- HR reporting — Most employees expect this kind of software to generate reports on different matters, such as absences, employees’ PTO habits, or new hires’ schedules. Luckily, BambooHR does precisely that, thus saving a lot of time. As a result, employers can get the most out of their data. Additionally, it offers templates and the ability to customize reports, which makes the entire process much easier.
- Automated time-off — With the software calculating your PTO, you will eliminate the possibility of human error. The system automatically records whenever someone takes paid leave, thus leaving no room for error.
- Applicant management — The system allows you to keep and organize all the potential hires’ data in one place. You can also manage job postings and openings and the entire onboarding process.
- Visually appealing and user-friendly interface
- Applicant tracking
- Leaves of absence facilitated
- Integration with other products
- Directory of team members
- Onboarding task management
- Limited reporting for the ATS
- No link to Google calendar
Pricing: On request
8. Bullhorn — Best Recruitment Platform for Agencies of Any Size
Bullhorn is an applicant tracking system and customer relationship management tool that handles the entire recruitment process online. It helps recruiters stay organized and increase the number of open positions they post. This vendor proudly lists more than 10,000 companies using its services.
- Customer relationship management — With a mobile CRM built specifically for staffing, businesses can bridge the gap between sales and recruitment and gain a better understanding of their clients’ changing business needs.
- Detailed dashboard with reports and analytics — Bullhorn’s reporting dashboard provides standard reports that track individual and team recruiter performance, placement activity, and sourcing results. You can also create custom reports based on your specific requirements.
- Applicant tracking system — With the ATS feature, all emails relevant to a particular candidate are automatically tracked and added to the record. The system also handles interviews and job boards and matches candidates across the system.
- Pulse Relationship Intelligence — This feature allows recruiters and clients to communicate transparently. Pulse synchronizes email and phone calls to store these conversations in the system.
- Seamless integration with other products
- User-friendly interface
- Efficient reminder system
- Applicant and client tracking
- Resume sourcing
- Communication available across the organization
- Client data and history storage
- Live chat not available at all times
- Unresponsive customer service
Pricing: On request
9. Greenhouse — Best Recruitment Software CRM for Onboarding
As a cloud-based and mobile app, Greenhouse provides a structured hiring process that helps small and mid-sized companies and enterprises systematically recruit and hire top candidates. It is designed to meet the needs of recruiters, hiring teams, and other stakeholders in the recruitment and onboarding processes.
- Customizable recruitment process — Users have the option of customizing their entire CRM software recruitment process with more than 360 integrations. Among these features, you will find customized workflows, profile tracking, and more.
- Outstanding onboarding features — Once you hire a candidate, Greenhouse helps you create a memorable onboarding experience by allowing your new recruits to get to know their colleagues, managers, and other key players. Onboarding can be structured, and you can even get feedback from new hires about how the process can be improved.
- Simplified inclusive hiring — Greenhouse’s tools help you facilitate inclusive hiring, which ensures your organization has the best candidates, regardless of their racial, ethnic, religious, or other background.
- Multiple third-party integrations — Users have more than 360 recruitment, productivity, and sourcing apps that they can integrate into the platform.
- Useful mobile app — Greenhouse has a mobile app available for iOS and Android users, regardless of their subscription plan.
- Integration with over 300 third-party applications
- Resume storing
- Simple and intuitive interface
- Candidate interview progress tracking
- Workflow customizable for each job
- Easy connection with automation tools
- Feature for creating questionnaires for interviews not available
- Inability to handle multiple candidates at once
- Essential — On request
- Advanced — On request
- Expert — On request
10. Freshteam — Best recruitment agency CRM geared toward employee recruitment
Freshteam is a part of Freshworks, a multidimensional SaaS company that designs digital business solutions for companies worldwide. Its popular software Freshteam exclusively focuses on employee recruitment, onboarding, and management post-hiring. If you have a small HR team, its robust automation features are just what you need to speed up the recruitment process.
- Candidate Sourcing: Finding the right fit for a role is quite challenging in today’s market, especially when each company is fighting for top talents in the industry. But with Freshteam, you can source active and passive candidates from multiple job boards, employee referrals as well social media.
- Offer Management: Don’t waste your time typing individual offer letters to each new recruit. Instead, create offer templates for each job role with custom fields. This way, you’ll be able to automatically generate new offer letters and even record the candidate’s response without lifting a finger.
- Easy to set-up
- Multiple automation features that save your time
- Easily integrates with other Freshworks apps
- Generous free plan on top of affordable pricing
- Sometimes CVs are supported only in PDF format
- Growth: $1.20/user/month
- Pro: $2.40/user/month
- Enterprise: $4.80/user/month
11. JazzHR — Best Platform for Small and Medium-Sized Organizations
This comprehensive recruiting software and ATS facilitates the hiring process through collaboration tools, customized workflows, and communication channels.
- No user limit — JazzHR makes it easy for recruiting teams to collaborate on a particular candidate by eliminating user limits.
- Multiple integrations available – This software integrates with hundreds of apps, allowing users to quickly share and track their information.
- Easy to use — Recruiting teams can learn software basics quickly. Mind you, though — JazzHR’s advanced features may require a bit of practice, but they aren’t too complex.
- Confidential candidate discussions — Any information on a candidate page stays confidential, as it is only seen by the recruiting team, not by the candidate.
- Reusable customized workflows — JazzHR saves a recruiting team’s workflow process for a particular job type. This info can later be used for a similar job.
- Integrations with other HR systems
- Job and applicant tracking
- Convenient system
- Automated features
- HRs able to manage the entire recruiting process
- Amazing technical support
- E-signature feature
- Better integration of job boards with the platform
- No templates for interview questions
- Hero — $39 per user per month
- Plus — $239 per user per month
- Pro — $359 per user per month
12. iSmartRecruit — Best CRM Recruitment Software for Staffing and Applicant Tracking
This comprehensive HR software offers a set of advanced tools for applicant tracking, employee management, recruitment, and marketing. It is ideal for businesses focused on managing their HR processes in a completely digital manner. All iSmartRecruit tools and features are scalable, so companies of all sizes can reap the benefits.
- Scalability — This solution is highly scalable. It offers a wide range of tools and features for businesses of all sizes. iSmart Recruit is available via the cloud and on-premise, thus allowing users to choose where their data is hosted.
- Streamlined workflow — With iSmart Recruit, users can automate almost all tasks for a seamless workflow. Plus, all actions can be paperless, and the entire ATS can be automated. Highly automated workflows allow users to work more efficiently and effectively.
- Ease of use — Highly visual iSmart Recruit dashboard facilitates HR tasks and workflows. Its clear design helps you find any data on a candidate in a few clicks. Even those who are not tech-savvy find it easy to navigate due to its user-friendly interface.
- Advanced marketing — With its embedded advanced AI-powered marketing tools, this platform ensures your job posts reach the right people.
- Easy and quick access to clients and job candidates
- Amazing support staff
- Ability to import candidates from LinkedIn
- User- and visual-friendly interface
- Customizable reports
- Easy applicant tracking
- Occasional loading issues
- On a pricier side
- Professional — $49 per month per user
- Enterprise — on request
13. Breezy HR — Best CRM Recruitment Software for Pipeline Management and Unlimited Job Listings
Breezy HR is an ATS software designed to aid you in every step of the hiring process. By automating the manual tasks, this award-winning platform helps you present your organization in the best light and focus on managing the candidate experience. The company serves over 3,000 businesses worldwide, and it has become the market leader because of its excellent usability and wide range of features.
- Creating job ads — Breezy HR offers a range of customizable templates that aid you in creating a job ad. You can see the preview of the layout, add customized questions for different positions, and more.
- Pipeline management — Since it is of the utmost importance to know where each candidate is in the pipeline, Breezy HR allows you to automate every stage of the recruitment process. Additionally, you can create different pipelines for different job positions.
- Candidate scorecard — By creating a scorecard, you can evaluate and check whether your candidates meet the criteria for a specific position. You can create as many as you want, save them, and use them later as a template. This is an unbiased and data-based approach to candidate evaluation.
- Job advertising — Once your job ad and application are ready, you have to find an appropriate channel to advertise the position. Breezy HR can post ads on various job boards (such as Google for Jobs) for free. On the other hand, you can invest your money to ensure you get exposure on sites like Linkedin.
- Team collaboration — This platform features a great messaging system that allows you to share essential talent data with your team. Communication is centralized, meaning that you can talk about a potential employee within their profile.
- Smooth and customizable workflow
- Integration abilities
- Excellent automation tools
- Great pipeline management
- Auto resume parsing and importing
- Convenient drag-and-drop functionality
- No customizable reports
- On a pricier side
- Bootstrap — free
- Startup — $143 per user per month
- Growth — $249 per user per month
- Business — $399 per user per month
What Does a Recruitment CRM Software Do?
Unlike an applicant tracking system (ATS) that starts working only when potential employees begin applying for a particular job position, a CRM goes one step further. It starts working way before applications start flying through the door. By utilizing various marketing strategies, it raises awareness about your business and keeps the top candidates engaged. This ability to attract top talent is invaluable to your business.
You might be wondering what industries would benefit most from such a tool. To be honest, there isn’t one that couldn’t. Whether you are in the customer service, retail, or market research industry, you will probably agree that any company is only as good as its employees. In fact, 94% of HR professionals across various industries have said that using recruitment CRMs has helped them hire suitable candidates.
A tool like this can help recruiters and hiring managers create and classify their candidate pools, send fully personalized messages or emails to each potential hire, nurture and grow talent relationships, and even send automated invites to various events associated with their companies.
But that’s not all. Aside from helping you grow your brand and secure an impeccable reputation, a tool like this significantly lowers the hire time and increases the quality of those hires.
What Are the Advantages of Using Recruitment CRM Software?
As we have already explained, recruitment CRM software can offer multiple benefits to your organization. Let’s dig deeper into each of them.
Attract Top Candidates
Companies work hard to attract candidates and make sure job ads are posted where potential hires can see them. A CRM recruitment platform can aid you in attracting quality candidates.
This means that your organization needs to be visible on career sites and other job-seeker platforms that are SEO-friendly and mobile-optimized. Such a site can drive potential hires toward you. At the same time, a recruitment CRM can manage your recruitment marketing budget for you, only spending resources on job board feeds and social media that deliver results.
Keep Potential Employees Engaged
This powerful tool can keep applicants engaged from the moment they apply for a certain position. Companies usually need around ten days to review all applications, but CRM recruitment software can cut down this time to three days. Therefore, the job opening will fill much quicker, which will enhance the productivity and profitability of your business.
Furthermore, this platform allows you to engage with potential candidates during the entire hiring process and keep communication alive once this process is over.
Establish Relationships With Future Hires
Naturally, you’d want to stay in touch with quality candidates who were not hired for some reason. With a recruitment CRM platform, you’ll be able to build a network of candidates and keep them in the loop for future job openings. For instance, if the same job role opens again in a few months, you can easily access their credentials in the recruitment CRM storage and re-engage. Maintaining such a network can also strengthen your reputation among potential candidates.
Learn How to Interpret Your Own Data
To effectively reach your desired audience, you need to know which strategies are worth pursuing and which ones need to be approached from a different angle. A tool such as CRM recruitment software can aid you in measuring the effectiveness of your campaigns regardless of the platform. It can even provide insights into data from your previous campaigns.
Create a Credible Business
In today’s world, reputation is everything. Trusting the brand and those who represent it is essential. However, this kind of reputation cannot be built overnight — and this is where recruitment CRM software comes into play.
For instance, it can help you automate specific processes, such as sending personalized messages to each potential hire. Prospective employees will appreciate it if a company includes a personal touch when reaching out to them.
Analyze the Effectiveness of Your Hiring Efforts
Aside from boosting your hiring process, CRM recruitment software provides full transparency on what’s working and what’s not. Various metrics this tool offers can help you improve the recruitment. In addition, you can measure the time it takes for your team to complete the entire hiring process or determine which channels are bringing you qualified candidates.
Conclusion — What Is the Best Recruitment CRM Software?
Considering all the features and benefits it provides, Salesforce takes the top position on our list. Aside from being a fully functional applicant tracking system, it also allows you to customize the career page, advertise your openings on multiple job boards, and receive applications from potential candidates — and that is precisely what you need from a tool like this.
Each organization has a distinctive business model, which dictates its requirements and needs. Therefore, we have supplied you with eleven more similar platforms. We recommend that you go through their reviews, decide which ones fit your budget, use their trial periods, and then choose the one that works best for your business.