Effective content marketing is a central piece of any successful digital marketing strategy. Valuable content can influence consumer behavior. In fact, regular publishing of quality content has become one of the most effective ways to build brand awareness, authority, and trust in the marketplace.
It can be challenging to develop a continuous stream of high-value content that keeps audiences engaged and helps to build your brand. This is why leveraging the right content marketing platform is so essential. There are countless content marketing solutions available that serve a variety of different purposes and the number of options continues to grow each year.
We’ve developed a list of the top 7 content marketing solutions that can help your team produce more high-value content in less time.
Cronycle is an all-in-one insights platform for harvesting, sharing, enriching, and publishing insights. Cronycle’s discovery engine monitors and filters content across 80,000+ topics using both artificial intelligence and a network of experts which not only helps cut through the noise and surface the top 2% of relevant, high-value content you need but also ensures you don’t miss out on important insights from new and emerging voices.
Cronycle was designed and built specifically to enable teams to collaborate and work together to contextualize and make sense of curated content. With its built-in newsletter feature and numerous publishing integrations, you can easily push content out to multiple channels through tools you already use.
Advanced filtering and integrated publishing make Cronycle a powerful tool for marketing teams. You’ll save time and energy harvesting and acting on insights, delivering valuable content to your audiences, and positioning yourself as a trusted authority and source of truth for your market.
- Gain greater depth with expert-led curation on 80,000+ topics
- Aggregate information from millions of sources…even newsletters and podcasts
- Expand knowledge access with discovery across major global languages
- Organize and enrich content via a centralized knowledge hub
- Automate full text searches into articles, documents, conversations, and more
- Receive up-to-the-minute email notifications and alerts on key terms and viral content
- Manage insights on the go with the iOS app
- Share and publish insights by inviting subscribers to boards, using the built-in newsletter tool, and via seamless integration with countless other channels like WordPress, Twitter, MailChimp, Slack, Microsoft Teams, and many others
HubSpot is a powerful CMS and CRM platform that serves as a hub for content marketing and sales. It is a centralized platform for marketers where they can build an automated marketing funnel and integrate it with their sales strategy.
The marketing hub allows you to create quality content and blogs, and guides you in SEO, email, social media, landing pages, web analytics, and marketing automation. You can either integrate the software into your current website or build an entirely new website on HubSpot CMS.
The sales hub has various features to generate leads and put you in touch with prospective customers. The full-funnel marketing system helps marketers build lists and distribute emails to leads and prospects.
- Marketing software to help you grow traffic, convert more visitors, and run complete inbound marketing campaigns at scale including lead generation, marketing automation, and analytics
- Content management software that’s flexible for marketers, powerful for developers, and gives customers a personalized and secure experience, including drag-and-drop editor, SEO recommendations, and website themes
- Sales CRM software to help you get deeper insights into prospects, automate the tasks you hate, and close more deals faster
- Customer service software to help you connect with customers, exceed expectations, and turn them into promoters who grow your business
- Operations software that syncs your apps, cleans customer data and automates processes — so all your systems and teams work better together.
WordPress is the most widely used CMS. It is a very powerful platform that allows you to host and build websites and blogs. It is open source so it is highly customizable and has a great number of plugins which is great for bloggers with limited or no technical expertise.
It has a template system so you can customize any website to fit your business, online store, portfolio, or blog. You can self-host a website on wordpress.org where you can install the software on your web host for free or you can host the website via wordpress.com.
- Build any kind of website without needing to know a bit of code
- Stand out with professionally designed themes for every business type and style
- Thousands of plugins and add-ons that are easy to install and give you virtually any functionality you need–lead collection, contact forms, automatic site backups, and so much more
- Turn your site into a store with powerful ecommerce capabilities
- Lots of built-in marketing capabilities like SEO tools, MailChimp, Google Analytics integrations, and many others
Curata, at its core, is a content curation platform that helps you discover trending content for you to share with your audience. It learns your selections and serves better and more relevant content as time goes by.
Curating content is time-consuming and it can be difficult to find relevant and valuable content. Curata helps you find content that aligns with your brand.
Curata integrates with social media, CMS, and email marketing tools to streamline your content marketing strategy and make content distribution a breeze.
- Scale a data-driven, content marketing supply chain to grow leads and revenue
- Discover the best content with their self-learning engine
- Easily organize, contextualize, publish, and promote content
- Self-learning recommendation engine suggests content and prioritizes by relevancy
- Seamlessly integrate with CMS, social curation, email and marketing automation
- Comes with an out-of-the-box responsive and SEO-friendly HTML5 site and blog
Buzzsumo is a powerful multi-purpose platform for content marketing and market research. It has strong analytics that helps marketers identify and track best-performing content in a particular niche or industry.
It shows metrics like the number of social shares, backlinks, and which influencers are sharing a given piece of content. You can also see who the thought leaders are for a given industry/topic so you can identify and connect with them.
It’s a great search engine that has many insights to offer that can help you better position your brand in the market. The ability to find influencers enables you to promote content more effectively and monitor comments and trends around it to capitalize on opportunities.
- Find the content that performs best, identify top formats, and sort by social engagement
- Use content insights to generate ideas, create high-performing content, monitor your performance and identify influencers
- Discover high performing content so you can get more likes, links, and shares
- Research and analyze billions of data points to sharpen your marketing strategy.
- Monitor and track comments and trends so you can respond rapidly and capture opportunities
- Identify influencers to power up your brand or campaign
- Keep an eye on your SEO wins by tracking new backlinks to your content
Ubersuggest is an SEO-centric tool that helps your content rank higher in SERP. It has a bundle of features that provide content suggestions based on keywords, gives SEO-related metrics, and display backlinks.
It makes the content creation process a breeze through its suggestions and ideas. You can see what kind of content your competitors are sharing and analyze their backlinks so you can capitalize on trending content and compete with them to rank higher.
It also has extensive SEO reports that show what SEO errors your site has, as well as how your site is tracking for visits, keyword ranking, and more.
- Keyword Discovery Tool for finding profitable SEO keywords that are easy to win and monitoring how search volume changes over time
- Competitive analysis tools to uncover your competitors’ most successful keywords and pages and get an estimate of how many monthly visitors your competition is generating from Google
- SEO Explorer helps you find profitable SEO keywords that are easy to win, identify the number of buyers searching these keywords, and see how search volume has been changing over time
- Audit your site for SEO issues and get detailed instructions on how to fix them
SEMrush is one of the best content marketing platforms in the market. It helps you discover new content ideas and then create content, optimize it, and measure its performance. It bridges SEO and content marketing through its metrics and analytics.
SEMrush allows you to build a content plan by finding popular topics, headlines, and questions. You can create content with the help of the SEO Writing Assistant to help you figure out how well optimized the content is. It enables teams to work together and manage editorial calendars and marketing activities, all of which can be tracked, all in one place.
You can combine data from Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and SEMrush to automate content audits and monitor your content. You can also find promotional content and backlink opportunities based on tracking mentions. You get access to SEO, competitive analysis, PPC, and social media tools within SEMrush.
- Grow organic traﬃc with complete and easy SEO tools and workﬂow
- Uncover millions of national and local keywords
- Create content that ranks, find topics that resonate with your audience, and improve content based on real‑time metrics
- Unveil your competitors’ marketing strategy and tactics and analyze traffic of any website
- Reach more prospects while spending less by finding the best keywords for every PPC campaign and by monitoring your competitors’ ad copies and landing pages
- Build your most effective social media strategy, easily schedule and post content, and analyze the performance of your posts and those of your competitors
With the right set of marketing tools, you’re unstoppable! When you’re maneuvering within a competitive marketplace and a crowded marketing space, being armed with the most powerful tools will help you stand out, get heard above the noise, and edge out the competition. Do more with less time and fewer resources by taking advantage of technology that helps you find valuable insights, generate a constant flow of great content, expand your influence, and establish yourself as the authority and source of must-have-now industry knowledge.
Read more: How to Use the Golden Circle in Content Marketing
Discuss This Article
Add a New Comment /Reply
Thanks for adding to the conversation!
Our comments are moderated. Your comment may not appear immediately.