Well, the world of content marketing is getting a whole lot busier these days, including some things you may or may not know about. For this post, I wanted to make sure everyone was updated on the latest content marketing treats. Thanks to our amazing content marketing team and contributors for making much of this possible.
- Google Move Great for Content Marketers. I’m working on a story for BtoB magazine on this, but the early prognosis is that Google’s algorithm changes are a boon for content marketers. More to come.
- Content Marketing Awards deadline in two weeks. The Magnum Opus awards (which I like to call the content marketing awards) are approaching their deadline on March 18th. Be sure to get your content projects in ASAP.
- Content Marketing comes to South by Southwest. NPR host Tom Ashbrook will moderate this panel on how brands are becoming publishers.
- Updated Speaker Lineup for Content Marketing World 2011. Check out the additions here – we’ve added Brian Clark from Copyblogger, Michael Stelzner from SocialMediaExaminer.com, Todd Wheatland from Kelly Services, Alison Bolen from SAS, Ellen Moreau from Sherwin Williams and dozens more. Early bird ends April 30th. Register here (HEY FOLKS, we will sell out this event, so don’t delay).
- Content Marketing Institute launches International versions of Chief Content Officer magazine. Check out the European and Australian versions of CCO.
- Junta42 launches Content Marketing Vendor Directory. We’re just finishing up our beta on this, but the vendors are starting to fill in.
- CMI PRO Membership made free. If you haven’t seen, we’ve decided to make all our PRO resources free for the time being. Sign up to get free access to all our PRO content for F-R-E-E while we are working out the bugs.
If there are any other content marketing activities you think we should take on, please let me know.