A visual is worth a couple of thousand words. If you want to capture your audience’s attention, you must provide them something interesting. Visuals are great medium to educate, inform and entertain your readers in short span.
Visual content is more effective and interesting than lengthy text article. Wonder how? Check some stats:
- Visuals are processed 60,000x faster in the brain than text.
- Research shows that colored and eye-catching visuals increase people’s willingness to read a piece of content by 80%.
- 40% of people respond better to visual information than plain text.
- 90% of the information sent to the brain is visual and 93% of all human communication is visual.
Infographics and videos are powerful, efficient and interesting channels to represent a message.
If you wonder why you must integrate visual content into your marketing strategy, check out some interesting facts.
1. Infographics are liked and shared 3X more than other any other content on social media. (Source)
2. The demand for infographics has increased 800% in the past year. (Source)
3. Pay attention to information-carrying images that show content that’s relevant to the task at hand. (Source)
4. Marketers who use infographics grow in traffic an average of 12% more than those that don’t. (Source)
5. 60% of marketers predict the use of infographics will increase in 2016 compared to 2015. (Source)
6. 60% of consumers are more likely to click on a business whose images appear in search results. (Source)
7. Articles can generate 94% more views if you add compelling visuals and graphics. (Source)
8. 67% of consumers consider clear, detailed images to carry more weight than product information or customer ratings. (Source)
9. High quality infographics are read 30x more than text articles. (Source)
10. BuzzSumo found that updates with images had 2.3x more engagement than text updates on Facebook. (Source)
11. Consumers 64% more likely to buy a product after watching a video about it. (Source)
12. Using the word “video” in an email subject line boosts open rates by 19%, click-through rates by 65% and reduces unsubscribes by 26%. (Source)
13. 81% of marketers planning to use video in future email campaigns. (Source)
14. 52% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with best ROI. (Source)
15. 74% of all Internet traffic in 2017 will be video. (Source)
16. Using video on landing pages can increase conversion by 80%. (Source)
17. Visitors who view videos stay on web sites an average of 2 minutes longer than those who don’t view videos. (Source)
18. 73% of B2B marketers use YouTube to distribute content. (Source)
19. Marketers who integrate video in email, generate 40% higher monthly revenues than those who do not. (Source)
20. Shoppers who view video are 1.81X more likely to buy than non-viewers. (Source)
Do you like these facts? Do you have any other visual facts? Please share with me in comment section below.
Comments on this article are closed.