WordPress hosting is similar to most types of web hosting and offers site owners the ability to enjoy the benefits of having a managed site while maintaining full control. When starting your own website there can be a number of issues you may face with security, updates, site speed and site availability. This can be overwhelming for a new WordPress user that isn’t proficient with all the backend techy stuff. Managed WordPress hosting is available to those site owners that would prefer someone else to maintain all the techy stuff so they can focus on their front-end website.
Main benefits of Managed WordPress Hosting:
- Security: Hosting companies offer a tight security layer to protect against hacks and exploits with constant server hardware and software updates, so your WordPress site is safeguarded around the clock.
- Automatic Updates: WordPress is constantly evolving with increasingly tricky updates. With managed hosting your WordPress site is always up to date with the latest features.
- 99.9% Uptime: No matter how busy your site gets it will be available to your customers 99.9% of the time, most hosts will guarantee this as a minimum, any less and you’re looking at days of downtime during a year.
- Speed: You and your customers have the reliability of experiencing continual fast webpage load speed no matter how busy your site gets.
- Support: By going with a hosting company you have access to technical experts that are readily available to assist you with all your WordPress Hosting needs. You don’t have to go it alone with a team right behind you.
On the surface hosting companies that offer managed WordPress hosting can seem the same but they definitely aren’t. When selecting a website host make sure you do your research and ask as many questions as you need answered, and you’ll be well on your way to experiencing all the benefits associated with having a managed WordPress hosting.
For more informaiton on Managed WordPress Hosting click here